People with poor social skills

gookcelriceR

gookcelriceR

Iron
I hate them. They're annoying to deal with, not only do they lack communicative skills and the ability to have an entertaining conversation, but their poor social skills can sometimes bring up many unnecessary fights and misunderstandings.
I'm leaving my socially inept friends, they're worthless, I'll be much better hanging out with normal, more charismatic people.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, twojei, Zeta and 4 others
dont u think thats caused by poor communication during childhood and awful environment
maybe its not their fault dude

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Darkeningstar and gookcelriceR
Dnrd graycel
Leave the autists alone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Darkeningstar and primqwe
dont u think thats caused by poor communication during childhood and awful environment
maybe its not their fault dude
Yes, you are right on that. I'm leaving them because they aren't worth having though, can't connect with them.

(They're also douchebags who believe they're the norm, so even more annoying in my friend group)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and alurmo
I hate them. They're annoying to deal with, not only do they lack communicative skills and the ability to have an entertaining conversation, but their poor social skills can sometimes bring up many unnecessary fights and misunderstandings.
I'm leaving my socially inept friends, they're worthless, I'll be much better hanging out with normal, more charismatic people.
Ramblings

People usually end up hanging with others of similar value, everyone wants to hang out with people of higher value, but they're usually rejected; and in return they will also often reject people of lower value than them, because they might lower their reputation...
So, if you're friends are socially inept, it means they're incels just like you, I mean you might have better social skills but you're probably dragged down by your looks/status/money, so it will be extremely difficult to enter a social circle with people of high value than yours.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
Are you still wearing that gay hoodie?

• JFL
Only ugly people have bad social skills

It's true but if kind good hearted people just teach them better

However you are the sum of your friends, my best friend NT mogs me to death and its been a good thing tbh I'd be way worse off with loser homies

• +1
People usually end up hanging with others of similar value, everyone wants to hang out with people of higher value, but they're usually rejected; and in return they will also often reject people of lower value than them, because they might lower their reputation...
So, if you're friends are socially inept, it means they're incels just like you, I mean you might have better social skills but you're probably dragged down by your looks/status/money, so it will be extremely difficult to enter a social circle with people of high value than yours.
I'm actually looking forward to it because I get along with others better than with the socially inept, and I'm talking about the more popular guys. But yeah, it's true that people hang out with others of similar value generally.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
But in this case I think I got better luck with the more NT guys, so that's why I'm leaving my friends

It's true but if kind good hearted people just teach them better

However you are the sum of your friends, my best friend NT mogs me to death and its been a good thing tbh I'd be way worse off with loser homies
The losers just drag you down, good for you and your homie dude

Only ugly people have bad social skills
My friends are up with the good-looking people, HTN at least, it's not about looks, they're just bad at socializing, they're not bad at it because they were ugly.