People without families are as happy as people with families

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Follow-up from this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/users-...-you-want-to-find-fulfillment-in-life.396541/

There have been studies that show that the key to happiness is to have a good social circle. People with a good number of friends are more likely to be happy than people who don't have much friends. It doesn't matter if you have a family or not for this, meaning:

- If you have a family and good friends, you are happy.
- If you have a family but don't have good friends, you aren't happy.
- If you don't have a family but have good friends, you are happy.
- If you don't have a family or good friends, you aren't happy.

The average person without families managed to have good friends and ended up being as happy as the average person with families - and happier as the people who have families but don't have good friends.

TL; DR: For happiness and fulfillment, having a good social circle > LTR/family.

Source:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoundnVision, latincell95, oldcelloser and 7 others
This means users here need to stop telling social outcasts like Amnesia "Get a wife and kids", they should say "Get good friends."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, datboijj, Deleted member 5189 and 5 others
This means users here need to stop telling social outcasts like Amnesia "Get a wife and kids", they should say "Get good friends."
Everyone here is a pro at shooting sperms, making friends is hard :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, Deleted member 14543 and AlexAP
Here we go

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlexAP
High IQ ASF, happiness has nothing to do with "muh family"..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Marsiere214, AlexAP and 1 other person
Cope. to raise 4 male lions is my wettest dream, i have the knowledge and enough gene pool to turn them into gigachads ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, metagross and Frank Jack
Cope. to raise 4 male lions is my wettest dream, i have the knowledge and enough gene pool to turn them into gigachads ngl.
its still useless, why bring kids into this world? just to suffer and compete? not worth it no matter what.

Destroying your male competition and fucking tight, teen pussy leads to fulfillment in life.

"Family" is a huge cope used to motivate men into slaving for the power establishment and breeding new girls into existence.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
its still useless, why bring kids into this world? just to suffer and compete? not worth it no matter what.
Did you read my post? I'll make them top tier. it's not a fantasy it's a very realistic thing.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pythagoras
Did you read my post? I'll make them top tier. it's not a fantasy it's a very realistic thing.
Your kids will end up in this forum.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser and Pythagoras
Not wanting to have kids is a low iq trait

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Marsiere214, metagross and 1 other person
Destroying your male competition and fucking tight, teen pussy leads to fulfillment in life.

"Family" is a huge cope used to motivate men into slaving for the power establishment and breeding new girls into existence.
We are programmed to get married as europeans genetically btw

We are programmed to get married as europeans genetically btw
Men are innately programmed to spread their seed as much as viably possible.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 15338
Men are innately programmed to spread their seed as much as viably possible.
Yeah but our ancestors did that by raping other tribes women while still being married in ice age

Your kids will end up in this forum.
You had a very fucked up childhood and i feel pity for you, I'll make sure my child wouldn't become anything close to you. family before everything. I'll tell them to hug each other and always have each other back, i will repeat that until they'll say it from sleep. keep fucking barking, my kids would mog you to the moon and I'll feel massive joy out of growing them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Sigmamale, Frank Jack and 1 other person
You had a very fucked up childhood and i feel pity for you, I'll make sure my child wouldn't become anything close to you. family before everything. I'll tell them to hug each other and always have each other back, i will repeat that until they'll say it from sleep. keep fucking barking, my kids would mog you to the moon and I'll feel massive joy out of growing them.
My based med bro

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
Yeah but our ancestors did that by raping other tribes women while still being married in ice age
Marriage is nothing more than a societal construct to get most men access to pussy and some level of paternity certainty.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, hebbewem and Deleted member 15338
Marriage is nothing more than a societal construct to get most men access to pussy and some level of paternity certainty.
>access pussy
Jfl if you think women had ANY rights or were chooser at old times :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: it is a feminist propaganda. How the fuck people would live in a tribal order without marriage in fucking ice age mate it is half genetical half social construct

>access pussy
Jfl if you think women had ANY rights or were chooser at old times :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: it is a feminist propaganda. How the fuck people would live in a tribal order without marriage in fucking ice age mate it is half genetical half social construct
IDK what you're trying to say, but without structured control of female sexuality (marriage), society could not function and prosper because men would constantly be fighting each other.

You had a very fucked up childhood and i feel pity for you
Thanks.
I'll make sure my child wouldn't become anything close to you.
I hope so.
family before everything. I'll tell them to hug each other and always have each other back, i will repeat that until they'll say it from sleep.
It should be natural, you shouldn't have to repeat it. Otherwise they will despise it. But love within families does come natural, only some parents fuck it up, so don't worry much, if you aren't a horrible father, they will love you.
keep fucking barking, my kids would mog you to the moon and I'll feel massive joy out of growing them.
Good luck. You shouldn't have too high expectations imo, them just being Normies and happy is already good enough, "raising Chad kids" is doomed to fail, being Chad is more luck and genetics than how you were raised.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
There's a very good chance that this is based on self-reported data and pretty much coping liberals.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Frank Jack and Deleted member 15338
Nod

Total suicides in the United States 1981 2016
ST 2014 09 24 never married 16

There's a very good chance that this is based on self-reported data and pretty much coping liberals.
What more do we have than self-reporting data when it comes to happiness measurements?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
It can be a cope response for older, single women and MSTOWs.

The problem is that this is only possible for a very short period of time. Usually between 18 and 25/26/27. Guys marry and get into ltrs because they know its impossible for them to have regular sex or intimacy otherwise.
Thats why you need to find your partner for life very early.

it has everything to do with happiness, once youre over 30 you will realize that

Guys marry and get into ltrs because they know its impossible for them to have regular sex or intimacy otherwise.
No man is having consistent sex unless he either looks good or has the funds for it, regardless of whether he's in a LTR.

divorced= single
being married= less suicide than being single
Of course, but not being divorced is not your choice as a man. It's a risk.

I think having a good social circle is the best bet against loneliness/unhappiness in life. Marriage can be good, but it's more risk.

It can be a cope response for older, single women and MSTOWs.
MSTOW = Yes. If you make your whole identity out of "I hate women and choose (lol) to be single", you're not happy.

But there are men who are genuinely happy being single because they have good friends and hobbys, and with women it's even more likely, as every single woman could get a man if she's really that desperate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
The problem is that this is only possible for a very short period of time. Usually between 18 and 25/26/27. Guys marry and get into ltrs because they know its impossible for them to have regular sex or intimacy otherwise.
Thats why you need to find your partner for life very early.
Being with prime girls isn't possible after a certain age, but you can get gl women at old age if you stay in shape and have status. LTR are the best option, but you should be prepared for dating at any age as you can break up/get divorced.

MSTOW = Yes. If you make your whole identity out of "I hate women and choose (lol) to be single", you're not happy.

But there are men who are genuinely happy being single because they have good friends and hobbys, and with women it's even more likely, as every single woman could get a man if she's really that desperate.
The only "happy" single men are the ones getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and AlexAP
The only "happy" single men are the ones getting laid.
Yes, and you can have it as a Normie, actually at any age. If you are past prime, you can get single moms, married women for affairs, gold diggers or you can locationmaxx.

You need a study to come to this conclusion lol

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
Yes, and you can have it as a Normie, actually at any age. If you are past prime, you can get single moms, married women for affairs, gold diggers or you can locationmaxx.
Roasties and milfs usually go for young fuckboys. I already had many of them, and they all told me how they dont like men at their age.

Roasties and milfs usually go for young fuckboys. I already had many of them, and they all told me how they dont like men at their age.
Just keep hair and low bodyfat and have a skincare routine, then you should be good. Of course they don't like the fat, balding subhumans at 40+, but you can be the one who cucks them.

That works out as a boy because you don't have a strong desire to get a girl but as a man you'll compensate with masturbation which is much worse than sex for your health and mind.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
That works out as a boy because you don't have a strong desire to get a girl but as a man you'll compensate with masturbation which is much worse than sex for your health and mind.
high IQ beautiful Nordic with graceful dolichocephalic neurocranium + athletic somatotype

high IQ beautiful Nordic with graceful dolichocephalic neurocranium + athletic somatotype
described except the only beautiful thing about me is my eyes rest is average and I'm not doli

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5818