People

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Reaching perfection
I keep geting strange looks from people all the time and even sometimes they just stare at me and look down It makes me feel like shit i dont even feel like going outside anymore is there something wrong with me?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Who gives a fuck what others think man, Do your thing.

I keep geting strange looks from people all the time and even sometimes they just stare at me and look down It makes me feel like shit i dont even feel like going outside anymore is there something wrong with me?
If you're asking on board thrn yes something is wrong with you, friggin soyboys second guessing the obvious

Are you autistic?

Whats wrong with me then?
1 looking at others while walking on the street keep loking forward and don't give your fucks to fucks that aren't fuckworthy

1 looking at others while walking on the street keep loking forward and don't give your fucks to fucks that aren't fuckworthy
I dont even look at anybody unless they glance at me first

You almost title-mog @blackoutwhitein

I dont even look at anybody unless they glance at me first
You just contradicted yourself how can you know someone is glancing if you don't look

You just contradicted yourself how can you know someone is glancing if you don't look
Because I know when someone is looking at me I sense it

Whatever just don't look around let them watch it's no big deal stop second guessing everything

Whatever just don't look around let them watch it's no big deal stop second guessing everything
What do you mean dont look around so if someone talks to me I dont look at them?

just try to ignore them, you should view them as being worthless
You almost title-mog @blackoutwhitein
I wondered if that was him based on the title

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
What do you mean dont look around so if someone talks to me I dont look at them?
Eye contact during a conversation is a must that's not what I meant i meant not to look at people around when walking

Eye contact during a conversation is a must that's not what I meant i meant not to look at people around when walking
Then if I dont look at people while walking and you assuming I should look forward Im going to look like a retard

Then if I dont look at people while walking and you assuming I should look forward Im going to look like a retard
You look more retarded when you look around when walking just look to where you want to go

Fuck normies, you shouldn’t care what they think

It happens to me too it’s because we are ugly OP

@Nibba plz confirm. I know chads have much more positive reciprocation from society