People's social competence is lower than you think.

Manana

Manana

Platinum
I am forcefully socializing with my friend's group.

It's a small place near the sea where people come during the summer to vacation. They have family houses there.
Anyway there are like 10-20 people aged 18-25 here and they all hang around together very often. Groups of 8+ are too big, making conversation impossible unless separated. The only thing you can do with this many people is drink.
They basically hang out in silence and hardly get any constructive and interesting conversation going for longer than 2 minutes, quite unexpected from people who have been put in similair social situations since they were little.

They also smoke weed (weed is a terrible social drug) making them even more socially inept at times.

I, being an outsider, have shown more social competence than most of them combined. It's because the baseline for social acceptance is extremely low in groups/places like this. They basically hang out with everyone regardless.

Also what I have confirmed is that big groups are retarded and get mogged by smaller groups. I legit think I would have a better time with all of them 1 on 1 (I'm autistic in my need/want for quality conversation). I get bored with big groups very easily.

My point is that the level of social ability you need to show for you to be accepted/not judged based on social competence is very low
. Almost every .org user can do it. 90% of people don't conciously judge you based on every word you say.

It's an illusion, an insecurity you should get rid of. The thing that makes you autistic and unlikely to socialize as required is focusing on it. Just let it go. Why are retards almost always at least decent at socializing? They don't think about things they say (they almost instinctively spew words), they don't rewind, they just say and do, and continue onwards.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and _MVP_
its true, you dont need to to talk at all, no one will care as they have often seen humans who werent talking especially in this generation its normal

• +1
Reactions: Manana and Darkeningstar
My overthinking, insecurities and Homelander-tier need to be liked kills me the most.

It's so over for me.

I can't seem to change.