Peppermint + jojoba oil, legit?

Dendoni

Dendoni

This face was made for radio.
Hey, want to quicken my beard growth journey, is peppermint oil + jojoba oil 3:97, legit?

yes, rosemary oil is more effective tho
I read the study using these tho, you mean to add rosemary oil to the mix or use rosemary instead of jojoba?

I read the study using these tho, you mean to add rosemary oil to the mix or use rosemary instead of jojoba?
both prob work, i would use rosemary instead of jojoba tho

roasemary oil is better bhai

both prob work, i would use rosemary instead of jojoba tho
I did a bit of research and found out that rosemary oil is natural DHT blocker, and since i'm not losing hair, but trying to grow beard i think that rosemary would do more worse than good

roasemary oil is better bhai
I think it would be better for hair loss, but i'm trying to grow a beard, and since rosemary oil is DHT blocker, than it would go against my goal

I think it would be better for hair loss, but i'm trying to grow a beard, and since rosemary oil is DHT blocker, than it would go against my goal
havent looked into it much. maybe you're right, i would reccomend minoxidil and derma rolling tho

havent looked into it much. maybe you're right, i would reccomend minoxidil and derma rolling tho
Yes, i'm using it by drinking topical :D and having dermapen, just thinking of ways to get faster results

• +1
Reactions: yyamann