Peppermint oil: good, cope or looksmin?

Julius

Julius

BIC (Big Italian Cock 🍕😏)
So there was a study that showed peppermint oil can grow hair faster than Minoxidil on rats, too lazy to find the link now, but you can look it up on Google.

However, there are no studies done on humans.

Personally, I have been using peppermint oil for 6 months, I mix 2-3 drops of it with shampoo when I'm washing my hair: I think it made my hair grow slightly faster, and during this time my hairline didn't change (I am Norwood 0.5).

What scares me is that according to this study:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0090429504004182

Peppermint tea decreases testosterone levels. What if peppermint oil has the same effects? Lmao I wasn't trying to trannymax.

Anyone here who uses or has used peppermint oil can share his experience or maybe shed some light on the whole testosterone reducing issue?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
It's most likely to just freeze your hairline.
It may help prevent further hair loss, but there's a study showing it may inhibit PGE2, which isn't good for hair regrowth.
I wouldn't use it. Rosemary oil is superior.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Robert California, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
I have used it everyday since my buzz cut and my hair has grown a lot quicker than the normal half inch per month - I’ve taken measurements and shit

but I also rub on coconut oil, argon oil, take biotin and other supplements so could be other things

tbh I don’t care about the T levels (if it has an effect) until my hair gets back to a reasonable length then Im gonna hop of it

• +1
Reactions: Julius
It may help prevent further hair loss, but there's a study showing it may inhibit PGE2, which isn't good for hair regrowth.
Interesting, I will look into rosemary oil (y) , which also seems like a better alternative because it doesn't affect T negatively, what do you think?
I have used it everyday since my buzz cut and my hair has grown a lot quicker than the normal half inch per month - I’ve taken measurements and shit

but I also rub on coconut oil, argon oil, take biotin and other supplements so could be other things

tbh I don’t care about the T levels (if it has an effect) until my hair gets back to a reasonable length then Im gonna hop of it
Yeah the consensus seems to be that if you are not balding peppermint oil is very legit for growing hair faster. Still, if I find out I have been sabotaging my T with it during these month I'm gonna rope tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
This is what I do

I buy a 100% coconut oil shampoo and conditioner. I dissolve 10ml of pure rosemary, 10ml of pure peppermint and 10ml of pure lavender oil in it. Shake it like 10 times or so, let the stuff completely dissolve in it. And I wash my hair with this every day

Regarding the PGE2 inhibition, fair point, but I counteract this by taking 2ml oral castor oil (in gelatin capsules) every day. This stuff causes massive hair growth (much better than minoxidil) but obviously has no effect on DHT so do take something like fin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cope and Julius
This is what I do

I buy a 100% coconut oil shampoo and conditioner. I dissolve 10ml of pure rosemary, 10ml of pure peppermint and 10ml of pure lavender oil in it. Shake it like 10 times or so, let the stuff completely dissolve in it. And I wash my hair with this every day
How big is the shampoo bottle? I want to be sure I don't put a too high % of rosemary oil.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Peppermint tea decreases testosterone levels. What if peppermint oil has the same effects? Lmao I wasn't trying to trannymax.
Imagine how much MtF trannies inject pure estrogen just to look a little more feminine. That's intravenously. Now conrast this to using 2 drops of plant oil topically on your hair, then washing it away. You are likely destroying your testosterone more with just about any unhealthy habit you are currently indulging in.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 2729
I use it on my eyebrows and haven't noticed anything bad

Used it.
1. To grow my facial hair. For the first time in life I managed to grow it quickly enough and long enough to have good facial hair in 3 weeks.

2. For thinning eyebrows I used it.

Worked well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Chadelite and s3-s3
This is what I do

Regarding the PGE2 inhibition, fair point, but I counteract this by taking 2ml oral castor oil (in gelatin capsules) every day. This stuff causes massive hair growth (much better than minoxidil) but obviously has no effect on DHT so do take something like fin

oral castor oil causes massive hair regrowth?

oral castor oil causes massive hair regrowth?
Not regrowth, no. Massive hair growth, as in, the reduced rate of hair growth in balding men, is significantly improved and normalized when taking oral castor oil

Castor oil CAN cause hair regrowth but only when used as part of a protocol that works on the prostaglandins

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Good_Little_Goy
Not regrowth, no. Massive hair growth, as in, the reduced rate of hair growth in balding men, is significantly improved and normalized when taking oral castor oil

Castor oil CAN cause hair regrowth but only when used as part of a protocol that works on the prostaglandins

ok. like when used with asprin or peppermint oil?

I’ll be using it for my eyebrows & eyelashes soon. I’ve used castor oil for the past few weeks and seem to have good results.

So there was a study that showed peppermint oil can grow hair faster than Minoxidil on rats, too lazy to find the link now, but you can look it up on Google.

However, there are no studies done on humans.

Personally, I have been using peppermint oil for 6 months, I mix 2-3 drops of it with shampoo when I'm washing my hair: I think it made my hair grow slightly faster, and during this time my hairline didn't change (I am Norwood 0.5).

What scares me is that according to this study:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0090429504004182

Anyone here who uses or has used peppermint oil can share his experience or maybe shed some light on the whole testosterone reducing issue?
the women were drinking a bunch of peppermint tea in that study. Idk the levels exactly but I don't think it's comparable to applying a couple drops of oil everyday. Also if you're scared of peppermint oil lowering test levels then applying anything at all might not be for you. Almost any product that goes on your face or hair can have potential side effects to your body. This is PEPPERMINT we're talking about, not some crazy, unknown toxic plant.

Personally, it was cope for me. I used it on my face to accelerate facial hair growth. I'm 25 but my facial hair is still not at it's full potential. I applied it for like 1.5 months and it did nothing so I moved on to Minoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
if you do get peppermint oil, make sure to buy the real stuff, not some cheap shit on amazon. lots of oils on amazon are fake, which is why I think some people (not all) get no results.

this is the one I got https://www.planttherapy.com/peppermint-essential-oil

The only oil that worked for me with castor oil