Peptide Stack Heightmaxxing progress log

S

sneakysimp69

Iron
Im currently on day 8 of injecting and so far Ive grown about a centimeter. I went from 166cm to 167cm Evening height in those 8 days (measured multiple times to account for errors). Ik its not a lot but I havent grown since more than half a year so its some considerable progress. Im also taking aromasin and some supplements. Ive noticed some strenght gains, slight muscle gains and got like 200m more on my 12min run. I also recover a lot faster.

The stack:
week A:

morning: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

mid-day: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

night: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

week B-C

morning: hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

mid-day: hexarelin100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

night: hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

Tagging people who want to be tagged: @RopeMaxxed @ALP @ThousandCuts

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, ALP and Deleted member 23391
Update : its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ranierean and chadcel;
add by microdosing
Berberine x/day

and then
Huperzine A 700mcg/Day

Don't run peptides 24/7... because these are peptides. Your body need to recover sometimes.

Good stack. How much did this end up costing you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and lepzerin
You are very lucky to have such supportive parents. How did you convince them?
idk we went to an endocrinologist that didnt want to perscribe anything.
I asked them to get me supplements , then I asked about getting an AI. They did their own research and my dad thinks pretty rationally and isnt histerical so he agreed. I also said that Height is an important factor in my future so they agreed that I inject peptides for some months and take aromasin for a year

I asked them to get me supplements , then I asked about getting an AI. They did their own research and my dad thinks pretty rationally and isnt histerical so he agreed. I also said that Height is an important factor in my future so they agreed that I inject peptides for some months and take aromasin for a year
Wow, you have really good parents. Lucky. They must care a lot about you. How tall are they?

Wow, you have really good parents. Lucky. They must care a lot about you. How tall are they?
both quite short my father is 170 or 5’7 my mother 160 my predicted height used to be 175 but after a bone age scan it dropped to 170

Giga based parents

Im currently on day 8 of injecting and so far Ive grown about a centimeter. I went from 166cm to 167cm Evening height in those 8 days (measured multiple times to account for errors). Ik its not a lot but I havent grown since more than half a year so its some considerable progress. Im also taking aromasin and some supplements. Ive noticed some strenght gains, slight muscle gains and got like 200m more on my 12min run. I also recover a lot faster.

The stack:
week A:

morning: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

mid-day: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

night: ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

week B-C

morning: hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

mid-day: hexarelin100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

night: hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

Tagging people who want to be tagged: @RopeMaxxed @ALP @ThousandCuts
what happened how much did you grow since?

Came back to say your a retard and u didn’t grow in 8 days with your shitty peptide stack that isn’t even good

Bro rolled the most reasonable parents in the planet.