Peptides and theoretical height increase

Traxanas

Traxanas

normal person
If I would be injecting for a total of 6 months, and would have been gaining around 1-1.5 inch per month, I could theoretically become as tall as 6'4 by the time I turn 16 at MOST, and at the very least, 5'11, or 6 foot.

What the fuck? Just fucking lol if you're not moneymaxxing and peptidemaxxing at your teens, I pity low tier normies who spend it all on $60 video games all to eventually get bored of it.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Currycellmate
jfl @ paying for games if you could pirate them instead

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, IWantToMax and Traxanas
There is one simple problem with your statement

ITS A THEORY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, LowTierNormie, Currycellmate and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Yummyinmytummy
You could also inject all these copetides and nothing can happen, then that red dead redemption 2 will start to seem pretty fun.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
There is one simple problem with your statement

ITS A THEORY
True and that's why instead of thinking about the end result, best to actually get shit done and figure out for yourself whether if it was worth it

but hearing all the anecodtal evidence, a bit of research studies, and blood tests, etc.. it may all come true, or at least, very close to it.

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate and tylerhunter97
If I would be injecting for a total of 6 months, and would have been gaining around 1-1.5 inch per month, I could theoretically become as tall as 6'4 by the time I turn 16 at MOST, and at the very least, 5'11, or 6 foot.

What the fuck? Just fucking lol if you're not moneymaxxing and peptidemaxxing at your teens, I pity low tier normies who spend it all on $60 video games all to eventually get bored of it.
We have only ever documented rises of 2-3 inches at max, which is still good, but thinking you're gonna reach 6'4 is likely delusion. Which is probably because there could be a limit to how much your stem cells can proliferate.

But still you do you. Most people who have tried heightmaxxing haven't been on AI or MSM. Or stopped it too soon.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
True and that's why instead of thinking about the end result, best to actually get shit done and figure out for yourself whether if it was worth it

but hearing all the anecodtal evidence, a bit of research studies, and blood tests, etc.. it may all come true, or at least, very close to it.
Fuck you youngcel, it's not fair that im 19 and never knew about these things. Fuaarrkkk, even an inch of growth would be lifefuel for me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 1464 and HighIQcel

I wish you goodluck buddyboyo but as a fellow heightmaxxer anectodal evidences and studies don’t mean much to bring result as there are way too many factors to create longitudal height increase

May gods of NBA bless us with 8 inches of bone growth through determined chemical injection, amen

We have only ever documented rises of 2-3 inches at max, which is still good, but thinking you're gonna reach 6'4 is likely delusion. Which is probably because there could be a limit to how much your stem cells can proliferate.

But still you do you. Most people who have tried heightmaxxing haven't been on AI or MSM. Or stopped it too soon.
Yeah it is far fetched, it was only to point out whether if your body could really stay consistent with it's height increases one could possibly achieve through the peptides. 6'1-6'2 would be ideal, I plan on running yet another GH secretagogues stack with an AI in my mid to late 16s if I do not reach the goal, only time could tell so far, trynna find more ways to moneymax within my limits as a teencel, but by 16, jobs should be easier to get.
Fuck you youngcel, it's not fair that im 19 and never knew about these things. Fuaarrkkk, even an inch of growth would be lifefuel for me
If you're like 5'11, 6 foot that's good enough bro, height is cope by 5'11/6'

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Currycellmate
Yeah it is far fetched, it was only to point out whether if your body could really stay consistent with it's height increases one could possibly achieve through the peptides. 6'1-6'2 would be ideal, I plan on running yet another GH secretagogues stack with an AI in my mid to late 16s if I do not reach the goal, only time could tell so far, trynna find more ways to moneymax within my limits as a teencel, but by 16, jobs should be easier to get.

Try ewhoring

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas

I thought u were an mk677cel

I thought u were an mk677cel
I am, I'm just combining it with peptides, although I keep saying that I will do "this", do "that" I haven't even fucking ordered them yet, it is so frustrating with this self-stalling, and so is getting some work done for cash since no one wants a fucking 15 yr old

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
@JustTrynaGrow grew 1.4 inches in 1.5 months at 18, but he said his bone age was probably more around 16.

@jordanbarretpalate grew 2 inches in 2 months at a age that I don't know.

A random on reddit grew 3inches in 1 year at 18.

Another random guy on reddit grew 1inch in 6months at 24 ,probably his last inch

• +1
@JustTrynaGrow grew 1.4 inches in 1.5 months at 18, but he said his bone age was probably more around 16.

@jordanbarretpalate grew 2 inches in 2 months at a age that I don't know.

A random on reddit grew 3inches in 1 year at 18.

Another random guy on reddit grew 1inch in 6months at 24 ,probably his last inch
One inch is not much

I injected HGH for 2 months , did not grow an Inch

I injected HGH for 2 months , did not grow an Inch
sad shit mane, HGH takes a long time to see results, every single poster in roid forums has said that

sad shit mane, HGH takes a long time to see results, every single poster in roid forums has said that
I'll hop on it again, mainly bc I'm swimming rn

I'll hop on it again, mainly bc I'm swimming rn
did it give u frame gains? swimming stimulates the clavicles or something so HGH should theoretically speed up the repair and maybe give bigger shoulders, sounds too good to be true so prob cope

did it give u frame gains? swimming stimulates the clavicles or something so HGH should theoretically speed up the repair and maybe give bigger shoulders, sounds too good to be true so prob cope
That's why I did it
I have good shoulder to waist ratio but I thi k I had it before swimming anyway
My wide hips kill my frame its ogre

That's why I did it
I have good shoulder to waist ratio but I thi k I had it before swimming anyway
My wide hips kill my frame its ogre
If used frequently, it can give u a legit large frame like some 6'4er. clavicle plates close at 21 or something

Considering you are probably over 15yo, I suspect that HGH, unless at a very high dose, will not be enough to trigger condiderable growth at the growth plates

77c7f ORIG ay4mzs 4b

Look at this, this is the usage of GRF+GHRP vs 7.5IU of pharma GH, as you can see, even at 7.5IU HGH do not provoke peaks as strong as peptides. Now don't get me wrong, the peak caused by HGH is longer, but you will inject peptides 3 times a day. And if I was able to inject at night, I would probably inject 6 times a day.

Considering you are probably over 15yo, I suspect that HGH, unless at a very high dose, will not be enough to trigger condiderable growth at the growth plates

View attachment 173347

Look at this, this is the usage of GRF+GHRP vs 7.5IU of pharma GH, as you can see, even at 7.5IU HGH do not provoke peaks as strong as peptides. Now don't get me wrong, the peak caused by HGH is longer, but you will inject peptides 3 times a day.
btw why is the CJC so low? When I saw that graph, I questioned it

btw why is the CJC so low? When I saw that graph, I questioned it

Well, it just so happens that although CJC-1295 DAC doesn’t cause multiple short GH pulses like the human body is programmed to do, rather, its’ GH bleed results in a modest elevated GH serum and IGF-1 level around the clock.

But when combined with MK-677, which acts 24 hours around the clock self-pulsing GHRP in itself, IGF-1 levels can get extremely high and stay extremely high for long durations of time.

I haven't got a graph that report results of a mix of both, so I can't say if it is really efficient or not. What I'm sure is that this one is not cheap.

• +1