Percentile rating is much more effective than PSL and .org rating scales

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Mtn, high Mtn, Low ltn, etc, it's just a waste of time

Just say that "You look better than 80%" or "lower than 75%" and it will be much more effective quite frankly.

Only downside is that in some places people look better/worse than in others. Still better than PSL and .org scales. You have to be constantly predicting what is Ltn/Mtn/Htn for the person rating, it becomes foolish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46727, Mr. President, Deleted member 23558 and 6 others
Ratings are subjective and prone to bias anyways. Changing the format doesn't help.

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist, Mog3D, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Ratings are subjective and prone to bias anyways. Changing the format doesn't help.
Yes but the current format just increases the bias.

You can't almost even read the patterns of ratings or get a consistent result because of how open to subjectivity they are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and blurazice
PSL Is percentile

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and LooksOrDeath
PSL Is percentile
"8 PSL Hernan Drago and Killian Hayes look more or less better than 80% of the population"

PSL is just a desperate attempt of some random society outcasts to sound intelligent. "Muh 9 PSLs are 8s that are promoted depending in the person rating them muh look at me i'm so intelligent i completed the train mission in San Andreas only after the 37th intent muh"

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 50702 and 1 other person
"8 PSL Hernan Drago and Killian Hayes look more or less better than 80% of the population"

PSL is just a desperate attempt of some random society outcasts to sound intelligent. "Muh 9 PSLs are 8s that are promoted depending in the person rating them muh look at me i'm so intelligent i completed the train mission in San Andreas only after the 37th intent muh"
Nah it’s better it leaves the system to be more niche but objective & understandable. . Tiktokers legit don’t even get it right and will rate a standard LTN 1.0 truecel and a 5.5 person chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and socialcel
Nah it’s better it leaves the system to be more niche but objective & understandable. . Tiktokers legit don’t even get it right and will rate a standard LTN 1.0 truecel and a 5.5 person chadlite.
I thought the objective of incels was stopping being niche and becoming NT

We can't continue with this mentality. I supposed that a page called Looksmax was a means for ascending, not for mantaining our Non NT ways.

Joining this trash hole with the intention to look better is like selling your car to buy gasoline.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Deleted member 51465, Thebbcmaxxer and 2 others
To a degree I would agree. Doesn't mean they aren't useful

I thought the objective of incels was stopping being niche and becoming NT

We can't continue with this mentality. I supposed that a page called Looksmax was a means for ascending, not for mantaining our Non NT ways.

Joining this trash hole with the intention to look better is like selling your car to buy gasoline.
If you’re diagnosed non NT nothing will change that. Also no the objective of it well idfk the reason for everybody but it should just be that Hypergamy bad, feminism bad, modern soyciety bad, everything getting worse.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
If you’re diagnosed non NT nothing will change that.
Still can be saved. Depends a lot in the environment but if your survival depends on being NT you become NT, i guarantee you that.
Also no the objective of it well idfk the reason for everybody but it should just be that Hypergamy bad, feminism bad, modern soyciety bad, everything getting worse.
I don't think that's what my man Stoichkov had in mind when he invented Stoicism.

I rate some people in dollars

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Using percentage scale is a normie trait. Ideas like this is why master should have privated the forum to prevent newfag normgroid infiltration.

The PSL lingo used to be a code language among the users due to privacy reasons and to stay safe from (((them))). Lingo brings the users together, makes us all feel one against the world. No amount of homemade easy scales are gonna convince me to prevent using the current one.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath