Perfect combo of sex apeal and aesthetics

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
This is what u guys should aim for. This is the whole package.

@Intjcel especially u

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell, TeraCope54, lutte and 2 others
This is what u guys should aim for. This is the whole package.

@Intjcel especially u

Just inject steroids and slave away in a gym theory.
I mean... You need money and time for this. When I'll go back to work I'll have neither of these.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Too much tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Pietrosiek
how much hours are u gonna work a day?
It takes at least 11 hours out of the day, probably more. But I also get physically tired and the last thing I'll do after work is go to gym.

• +1
to much of what?

what kind of job do u have?
Electrician. I was looking for a job for my degree (ee) but it's same nonsensical incomprehensible situation as with the girls, so... I can't get anything.

• +1
Electrician. I was looking for a job for my degree (ee) but it's same nonsensical incomprehensible situation as with the girls, so... I can't get anything.
i am in a high school with trade school andmy trade is electrician lol, but i dont know anything about it, i literally hate it. From what ive heard, everyone is telling me that its an easy job and that u dont even need to work everyday if u are good and u make a shit tons of money. Are u good at ur trade?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Pietrosiek
to much of what?
Too shredded, an ideal physique to me looks more like this:

Wat moet ik doen voor het trainen van een six pack

Slightly more body fat than the guy in your picture so the veins aren't popping out too much. Also this physique is doable natty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 10367
i am in a high school with trade school andmy trade is electrician lol, but i dont know anything about it, i literally hate it. From what ive heard, everyone is telling me that its an easy job and that u dont even need to work everyday if u are good and u make a shit tons of money. Are u good at ur trade?
Uh... Idk, you need to work, otherwise you don't get paid, unlike office jobs. Sometimes it's hard, sometimes it's interesting, sometimes it's boring. Am not great or anything... I mean, the "goodness" only comes down to not making mistakes and how quickly you can do it/the task, but you don't get paid for any of it, so it's irrelevant. As long as you work...
Money is crap. At least I get a very huge variety of jobs, which is good, but also bad, because I get "shitty" jobs. It's dirty work, often time in warehouses/construction, lots of shit you have to breath, looksmin for sure. Maybe if you can get some kind of cushy position or work on your own for people or something, idk, then maybe. I want engineering job. But am also losing any hopes for that too, as with anything. I seriously think I should end it all. I feel like it's too late to even change anything at all anymore and it's not for the lack of trying either.

• +1
Too shredded, an ideal physique to me looks more like this:

View attachment 1041204

Slightly more body fat than the guy in your picture so the veins aren't popping out too much. Also this physique is doable natty.
its no doable natty for dude with average genetics. U need ideal abs and cehst inserts and narrow waist/hips.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
Uh... Idk, you need to work, otherwise you don't get paid, unlike office jobs. Sometimes it's hard, sometimes it's interesting, sometimes it's boring. Am not great or anything... I mean, the "goodness" only comes down to not making mistakes and how quickly you can do it/the task, but you don't get paid for any of it, so it's irrelevant. As long as you work...
Money is crap. At least I get a very huge variety of jobs, which is good, but also bad, because I get "shitty" jobs. It's dirty work, often time in warehouses/construction, lots of shit you have to breath, looksmin for sure. Maybe if you can get some kind of cushy position or work on your own for people or something, idk, then maybe. I want engineering job. But am also losing any hopes for that too, as with anything. I seriously think I should end it all. I feel like it's too late to even change anything at all anymore and it's not for the lack of trying either.
i am serious, try to send ur pics to modeling agency

its no doable natty for dude with average genetics. U need ideal abs and cehst inserts and narrow waist/hips.
Doing steriods wont give you ideal abs, iserts or narrow hips either, so yes it is doable natty but you still need great genetics.

• +1
Doing steriods wont give you ideal abs, iserts or narrow hips either, so yes it is doable natty.
Not for humans. Cmon. U need to be fuxking genetoc elite for that. 1 in a milion. So ita pointless to give hope to people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
I think meeks is the ultimate sex appeal machine now, he looks exotic and has really good features + gymcelled which is rare for models.