Screenshot_20210715-210851_Instagram.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 225
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
A little too big imo.

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin and Phillybeard1996
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hot Neighbourhood, Deleted member 13994 and 1 other person
No. He has cock sucking lips. Far too big.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gargantuan, Chadakin, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
If you think women don’t like these lips you don’t understand women. I have lips almost this big and women say they love my lips. I hated them my whole life until I got compliments on them from women.

but I’m also white… and on black men it’s nothing special. So for white men it’s ideal for black men too but more common black men have big lips like this.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
If you think women don’t like these lips you don’t understand women. I have lips almost this big and women say they love my lips. I hated them my whole life until I got compliments on them from women.
Yea they look more feminine i soppose but its a good look more fememine looking doesn't always mean a bad thing

Yea they look more feminine i soppose but its a good look more fememine looking doesn't always mean a bad thing
I don’t think big lips are necessarily feminine. Most women have thinner lips than men but use makeup to make them pouty. I don’t think it’s even a dimorphic trait I think it’s just that big lips are attractive on both sexes. I have big lips and the only downside is that it makes what would be a massive lower third look comparatively smaller. So it “feminizes” the face by decreasing the apparent size of jaw and especially chin. You need strong lower third to pull off big lips

• +1
I don’t think big lips are necessarily feminine. Most women have thinner lips than men but use makeup to make them pouty. I don’t think it’s even a dimorphic trait I think it’s just that big lips are attractive on both sexes. I have big lips and the only downside is that it makes what would be a massive lower third look comparatively smaller. So it “feminizes” the face by decreasing the apparent size of jaw and especially chin. You need strong lower third to pull off big lips
The strongest different between a man and a women is the browridge and lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
The strongest different between a man and a women is the browridge and lower third
My lower third is robust but isn’t gigachad because of the big lips. I have a very large brow ridge too. My least dimorphic traits are my lips and eyes.

I keep looking for celebrities I look like and keep failing. I get told I look a lot like Clark Gable but I have bigger lips than he does and my eyes are brown and my eyebrows are a bit more positively tilted. Also better lower third. Otherwise it’s spot on.

Last edited:
  • +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, ifyouwannabemylover and Phillybeard1996
the perfect mouth is the one that fits the face the most

imo ideal lips are when they don't stand out for being too thick nor thin. they should just blend into your face rather than being like a signaling feature.

Francisco_Lachowski_2011.jpg

268b51064a1329e3e1c3ea8ebf1b891e.png

1406881-500w.jpg

Last edited:

but I’m also white… and on black men it’s nothing special. So for white men it’s ideal for black men too but more common black men have big lips like this.
cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Prettyboy
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Women literally stare at my lips. It’s a feature I hate but I won’t ever change them because women are obsessed with big lips.
when women comment on your feature xyz but don't gobble on your cock then it doesn't mean shit.

all the traits that make them actually want to get dicked down by you they don't usually point out. frame, jaw, etc.

I'd argue when women actively point out specific features on guys they just met, it's a negative. I've got that a lot and was still a virgin loser.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13409 and UglyGod360
when women comment on your feature xyz but don't gobble on your cock then it doesn't mean shit.

all the traits that make them actually want to get dicked down by you they don't usually point out. frame, jaw, etc.

I'd argue when women actively point out specific features on guys they just met, it's a negative. I've got that a lot and was still a virgin loser.
True. It's like you're ugly but they don't want say it so they point out a decent feature you have.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

These are comments from women I slept with. Nice of you to assume i don’t get laid jfl :feelskek: don’t project the fact that women compliment you and don’t fuck you and assume that holds for everyone. Girls comment on my lips as an IOI they want me to kiss them and usually I do end up kissing them and then often fucking them.

I have a massive jaw and no girl has pointed that out. They point out my lips because they want to kiss them and it’s an IOI

• Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360
My lower third is robust but isn’t gigachad because of the big lips. I have a very large brow ridge too. My least dimorphic traits are my lips and eyes.

I keep looking for celebrities I look like and keep failing. I get told I look a lot like Clark Gable but I have bigger lips than he does and my eyes are brown and my eyebrows are a bit more positively tilted. Also better lower third. Otherwise it’s spot on.
How old are u? And would u say overall u loook more on masculine side?

How old are u? And would u say overall u loook more on masculine side?
Very masculine except for lips and eyes. I have an extremely square jaw and a Jason Momoa tier brow ridge. But my lips are pouty and my eyes look like young Brendan Fraser’s.

I am early-mid 20s. I’m not a gigachad slayer but I’ve slept with 7 women in the last year. 2 low tier stacies rest were Beckies. The stacies were more of my looksmatch and the Beckies were because they were easy and I needed sex

• +1
Very masculine except for lips and eyes. I have an extremely square jaw and a Jason Momoa tier brow ridge. But my lips are pouty and my eyes look like young Brendan Fraser’s.

I am early-mid 20s. I’m not a gigachad slayer but I’ve slept with 7 women in the last year. 2 low tier stacies rest were Beckies. The stacies were more of my looksmax and the Beckies were because they were easy and I needed sex
From what I herd am mix of masculine and fememine traits are ideal

• +1
From what I herd am mix of masculine and fememine traits are ideal
I’d prefer if my eyes were squintier since that would ascend me to almost PSL 6 but I don’t want to risk my eyes since they’re adequate already. Girls like them, they like my lips. They aren’t PSL ideal but eyes and lips are risky to operate on so I will leave them be.

• +1
I’d prefer if my eyes were squintier since that would ascend me to almost PSL 6 but I don’t want to risk my eyes since they’re adequate already. Girls like them, they like my lips. They aren’t PSL ideal but eyes and lips are risky to operate on so I will leave them be.
My lips are full but the shape isn't really good haha my eye area is also on the pretty boy size but my jaw is extremely strong

These are comments from women I slept with. Nice of you to assume i don’t get laid jfl :feelskek: don’t project the fact that women compliment you and don’t fuck you and assume that holds for everyone. Girls comment on my lips as an IOI they want me to kiss them and usually I do end up kissing them and then often fucking them.

I have a massive jaw and no girl has pointed that out. They point out my lips because they want to kiss them and it’s an IOI
alright brah but thick lips that stand out still look gay

• Hmm...
alright brah but thick lips that stand out still look gay
What would you know? Like you admitted, you’re a virgin. That’s not even a personal insult it’s just that you literally don’t understand what women like if you’re a virgin.

some women like big lips I’m sure many don’t. But women have point blank told me they wanted to kiss me because of my big lips. Big lips are like a cheat code to being a good kisser. Kissing is as important as good sex to most women. It’s more romantic and it’s a lot lower risk for them since you can’t get pregnant or pumped and dumped from kissing. Plus it’s a test of how romantic you are. Good kissing shows you aren’t a rough aggressive pump and dumper. Which I am not, I leave on good terms with 80+% of girls

Last edited:
What would you know? Like you admitted, you’re a virgin. That’s not even a personal insult it’s just that you literally don’t understand what women like if you’re a virgin.

some women like big lips I’m sure many don’t. But women have point blank told me they wanted to kiss me because of my big lips. Big lips are like a cheat code to being a good kisser. Kissing is as important as good sex to most women. It’s more romantic and it’s a lot lower risk for them since you can’t get pregnant or pumped and dumped from kissing. Plus it’s a test of how romantic you are. Good kissing shows you aren’t a rough aggressive pump and dumper. Which I am not, I leave on good terms with 80+% of girls
why not? this forum is full of virgins who know exactly what women want

sounds like cope deluxe writing walls of text about this shit lol

why not? this forum is full of virgins who know exactly what women want

sounds like cope deluxe writing walls of text about this shit lol
this forum is split between virgins and people who currently do well but want to improve. Seems 50/50

I don’t feel like proving myself so if you’d prefer to cope by thinking I’m coping then I’ll leave you in your cope-ception

this forum is split between virgins and people who currently do well but want to improve. Seems 50/50

I don’t feel like proving myself so if you’d prefer to cope by thinking I’m coping then I’ll leave you in your cope-ception
mkay

• +1

Post or message your pic so that i can know what psl you are