Perfect smoothie for skin/bloat/health? Help me out

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
I never really ate fruits or vegetables growing up but I'm getting into it now for the beta-carotene, debloat, skin clarity benefits, etc. No way I'm gonna consistently eat enough just in my meals so I'm looking to make a flock of birds with one stone concoction. So far I'm steaming a pound of carrots and blending them with orange juice for consistency/taste. With all that carrot I've got my beta carotene covered but what should I add to this and replace the OJ with to get the most skin and face bloat benefits+minimal glycemic index possible without it tasting like my anus?

Also just started retin_a .025 a few days ago, got plastic pillowcase covers, and got my astaxanthin 10mg in the mail today.

I never really ate fruits or vegetables growing up but I'm getting into it now for the beta-carotene, debloat, skin clarity benefits, etc. No way I'm gonna consistently eat enough just in my meals so I'm looking to make a flock of birds with one stone concoction. So far I'm steaming a pound of carrots and blending them with orange juice for consistency/taste. With all that carrot I've got my beta carotene covered but what should I add to this and replace the OJ with to get the most skin and face bloat benefits+minimal glycemic index possible without it tasting like my anus?
Good thing that @NickGurr is banned, he would deadass kill you now.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Good thing that @NickGurr is banned, he would deadass kill you now.

I was a carnivore for a while bro I just couldn't stick to it and kept bingeing entire boxes of lucky charms when my digestion went haywire trying to adjust to zero fiber. I'm about to have some amish grass-fed butter to absorb this shiznit and I want to replace the orange juice. Fruits are shit but it sound like vegetables can be beneficial, right?

fruits and veg are a meme

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I was a carnivore for a while bro I just couldn't stick to it and kept bingeing entire boxes of lucky charms when my digestion went haywire trying to adjust to zero fiber. I'm about to have some amish grass-fed butter to absorb this shiznit and I want to replace the orange juice. Fruits are shit but it sound like vegetables can be beneficial, right?
"was a carnivore" cope

just don't bother and do skincare products for skin health

Jamba Juice.

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
water with ice

"was a carnivore" cope
The shits bro I couldn’t handle it
fruits and veg are a meme
Is beta-carotene cope now I thought that was legit? And like said I never ate that stuff and my skin is pretty shite so I thought it was related.
water with ice
Ok
just don't bother and do skincare products for skin health
Lot of people swear by vegetable juice/smoothies for skin is that really bs? I’ve used products all through my teen years but never ate fruits and vegetables while both my brothers did and they have better skin than me

Last edited:
CUM

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Here drink this:

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back