From this

To whatever the fuck this is

Insane mental illness

Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: got.daim, LancasteR, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 35 others
His hairline receded a bit but now he can do 315 for reps which is a win in my book.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, got.daim, tombradylover and 22 others
Stepanov's descension mogs hard

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford and ambi
Tarzan turned into bodybuilding

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Juandigomigo22 and Gargantuan
His hairline receded a bit but now he can do 315 for reps which is a win in my book.
True. Also girls will be super attracted to the discipline it takes to get a physique like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, got.daim, tombradylover and 11 others
From micromanaging 20 dates a week to micromanaging ideal macronutrient absorption

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascendnmw, got.daim, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 14 others
See how average foids admit only giving their pussies to Chads and still there is bluepilled men in 2024?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascendnmw, PrinceLuenLeoncur, thereallegend and 5 others
fate of @ConfusedBolivian

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, FaceandBBC and silencio

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and thereallegend
What happened to gymcelling forever?

if ur gonna roid you should roid like my pfp

• Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend
from beta materialist to alpha vitalist

See how average foids admit only giving their pussies to Chads and still there is bluepilled men in 2024?
if being a fit pretty boy was good enough, he wouldn't have taken steroids. wymxn are roided gymcel cock only in 2024

YEAAA BRO IM GONNA LIFT THE MANMADE METAL IN THE MANMADE BUILDING AND THE BITCHES WILL BE ALL OVER ME BRAHH!!! WE GO JIM!!

why arent the girls wanting me more?? why are they commenting that i looked better before?? fuck it i wasnt even doing it for the women anyway :feelshah::feelshah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, Chadeep, USERΝAME and 1 other person
Gymcels.
When will they learn.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
YEAAA BRO IM GONNA LIFT THE MANMADE METAL IN THE MANMADE BUILDING AND THE BITCHES WILL BE ALL OVER ME BRAHH!!! WE GO JIM!!

why arent the girls wanting me more?? why are they commenting that i looked better before?? fuck it i wasnt even doing it for the women anyway :feelshah::feelshah::feelswah::feelswah:
doesn't even make sense in the context of the post but alright

the women thirsting for him pre-decension should be skinned anyway (in Minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Wait why tf dis bitch name foxynigress

yeah he descended, but it was his choice and he felt unconfortable with his own body and did something about it, kudos to the chad for being brave and defying the opinions of others and striving to accomplish his goals and dreams

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Earth Dollar
yeah he descended, but it was his choice and he felt unconfortable with his own body and did something about it, kudos to the chad for being brave and defying the opinions of others and striving to accomplish his goals and dreams
that's what I was thinking

he seems happy with himself so that's all that matters

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian