Perk of being an Introvert on Money

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

- You are less likely to spend alot of money to keep up with he Joneses or maintaining social status.
- Less hanging out with normies in degenerate places so you don't have to pay overly expensive tickets/fees.
- More of those money will be spent on looksmaxxing that's what really matters.
- More money to invest.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Danish_Retard, Chadeep and 2 others
@pneumocystosis Are you still wasting money on clubbing?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
fax brah :love::love::love::love:

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Blackpill lens

High social status = Lean muscular low bf, striking feautres.

Normies lense

High social status = high end cars, Brand names, anything for Instagram thots.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chintuck22 and Primalsplit
I can for the perks at the title yet don’t see any 30s

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
No looksmaxxing for my android phone

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Member since 2022 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Theres no point of money if you dont use it

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Theres no point of money if you dont use it

- You are less likely to spend alot of money to keep up with he Joneses or maintaining social status.
- Less hanging out with normies in degenerate places so you don't have to pay overly expensive tickets/fees.
- More money to invest.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and StrangerDanger
- More money to invest.
Okay lets say money is spent on looksmaxxing, what is the ultimate goal? Probably to improve your social life in one way or another
So you are back to square one except that you had take a long journey there while all the extroverts were enjoying it all along
The worth of money is the experience it brings you, so tickets and fees are rightfully spent

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Member since 2022 and Shieda_Kayn
Okay lets say money is spent on looksmaxxing, what is the ultimate goal? Probably to improve your social life in one way or another
So you are back to square one except that you had take a long journey there while all the extroverts were enjoying it all along
The worth of money is the experience it brings you, so tickets and fees are rightfully spent
That implies that you are extrovert. This thread is from the Introvert pov. We don’t derived “Fun” the same ways as people like you do.

Why it’s so hard to understand?
People always mistakenly think that introvert are shy that’s not true we can be more talkative/charismatic than some extrover it is just that we need much more alone time to recharge.

That implies that you are extrovert. This thread is from the Introvert pov. We don’t derived “Fun” the same ways as people like you do.

Why it’s so hard to understand?
People always mistakenly think that introvert are shy that’s not true we can be more talkative/charismatic than some extrover it is just that we need much more alone time to recharge.
I dont see how its a perk of spending less since ultimately the money will have to be spent either way in the end
Unless you are able to invest and triple your money or hit the jackpot with looksmaxxing the extrovert is probably generally enjoying the value of their money much more

• +1
The biggest problem is you can't decide what to do with all that money...
Stable diffusion xl173

I dont see how its a perk of spending less since ultimately the money will have to be spent either way in the end
Unless you are able to invest and triple your money or hit the jackpot with looksmaxxing the extrovert is probably generally enjoying the value of their money much more
Are you mentally retarded or something?

Ofc that’s if you are rich/wealthy then it doesn’t matters but do you think most of users here are millionaires?

Are you living off from parents so you don’t know that most people make limited amounts of money and paying bills, rent monthly already drained your pocket.

Stop fucking bringing up “extrovert” this and that you mongoloid. This thread is in introvert perspective. Can you fucking read did you fucking read before stating unsolicited opinion from your retard room temperature IQ brain???

Ofc that’s if you are rich/wealthy then it doesn’t matters but do you think most of users here are millionaires?

Are you living off from parents so you don’t know that most people make limited amounts of money and paying bills, rent monthly already drained your pocket.

Stop fucking bringing up “extrovert” this and that you mongoloid. This thread is in introvert perspective. Can you fucking read did you fucking read before stating unsolicited opinion from your retard room temperature IQ brain???
BTW i am sorry for being rude I was just so tilted that you didn’t get the message.

Who would have thought that the individual who doesn't have an active social life and is missing out is actually saving more money?
The objective of money is transactional value. Ultimately the introvert will have to spend its money and what are they gonna spend it on? Perhaps materialistic things and intellectual pursuits but in the end that is not any more of a perk than the way an extrovert spends it.

I can see the case for saving to a goal or investing it though

• +1
Who would have thought that the individual who doesn't have an active social life and is missing out is actually saving more money?
The objective of money is transactional value. Ultimately the introvert will have to spend its money and what are they gonna spend it on? Perhaps materialistic things and intellectual pursuits but in the end that is not any more of a perk than the way an extrovert spends it.

u donteven love ur dad so stfu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 23558 and Shieda_Kayn
Of course I do but I am not gonna wipe his ass when he gets old, a caretaker can do that
I'd rather die before being in such a decrepit and dependant state tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and StrangerDanger
So you dont have the freedom to move anywhere because you are obliged to live with your dad and wipe him in the ass when he gets old in the name of Honor?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and Shieda_Kayn

Keep being poor buddy boyos. With that mentality you will be wageslave for life without saving money for building capital to be the owner/capital/boss of someone.

So you dont have the freedom to move anywhere because you are obliged to live with your dad and wipe him in the ass when he gets old in the name of Honor?

Selfish dog just like me back in a day

its too late in the evening to argue against your strawman arguements. You already know im undebateable tho

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Introverts are typically higher IQ
Too bad it won't spare them from a life of reclusiveness

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
He meant if he were old not him wiping his elderly age dads ass.

@StrangerDanger I am starting to think that you have reading comprehension problem. You miss interpreted everything on this thread so far.

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Keep being poor buddy boyos. With that mentality you will be wageslave for life without saving money for building capital to be the owner/capital/boss of someone.
Just be the 0.1% theory
And I doubt most of them are any happier in the end

• +1
Just be the 0.1% theory
And I doubt most of them are any happier in the end
If you can't be 0.1% just NEET and leech off others
Don't set foot in the office once, you start wageslaving your life ends
It's a dog eat dog world

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and StrangerDanger
He meant if he were old not him wiping his elderly age dads ass.

@StrangerDanger I am starting to think that you have reading comprehension problem. You miss interpreted everything on this thread so far.
I have not read anything wrong but I might have misinterpreted the idea that you were trying to portray and gone on a tangent
You seem to be more on the statistic path while I am down to the core principle of money and existentialism

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Danish_Retard and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Are you even actively trying to understand the mind of Introvert?
I am myself introverted and study the consciousness of the mind so yes

• +1
Are you even actively trying to understand the mind of Introvert?
@StrangerDanger is too stiupid to sstep outside his room pay him no mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and StrangerDanger