Perm+down perm = +1 psl

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

How can I purchase Dperm and ship it to Poland? I want to ascend so bad cuz the only thing that is holding me back is hair maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and poopoohead
nice descension

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
hair doesn't add to PSL BTW since you're pretty new to PSL I'ma give you a warning this time and still give u a react but just letting u know for the future

• JFL
Reactions: ErbCel and casadebanho
hair doesn't add to PSL BTW since you're pretty new to PSL I'ma give you a warning this time and still give u a react but just letting u know for the future
It does if done well

It does if done well
wtf the state of this forum lmfao only hairline affects PSL since it's a part of the face chad can look good with any hairstyle PSL IS FACE ONLY THING BESIDES FACE IS NECK AND HAIRLINE CAN ADD PSL HEIGHT MONEY STATUS FOLLOWERS HAIR ETC CANNOT ADD PSL DUMB FUCK!

wtf the state of this forum lmfao only hairline affects PSL since it's a part of the face chad can look good with any hairstyle PSL IS FACE ONLY THING BESIDES FACE IS NECK AND HAIRLINE CAN ADD PSL HEIGHT MONEY STATUS FOLLOWERS HAIR ETC CANNOT ADD PSL DUMB FUCK!
Your haircut influences the way your face shape is perceived

And this fucking bluecel should be thankful to have been given a react by curlyheadjames

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry