PERMA FROWNING/SQUINTING (GTFIH)

currym0gger

currym0gger

raw milk consumer
THIS REALLY FUCKING WORKS

now if you dont know what this is (its in the title) just squint and frown all the time. yes it works, i've been doing this and now the muscles around my eye have become stronger and are able to hold the position without me thinking about it.

It's best to do in summer when your rotting in your house because nobody is going to see you looking like a fucking autist. My UUE has decreased dramatically. I was a little autistic and always raised my eyebrows so yes, if this worked for ME, this WILL fucking work for you.

By frowning my eyebrows have gotten lower, my eyes stay hooded almost 24/7, and the muscles around my eyes have gotten stronger.

I'm not going to post my face but I will explain a little bit about me. As a young teen my jaw was always complimented because I was naturally lean and ran track. I always thought this was enough until I started looking into eye area (hunter eyes blah blah whatever).

I thought everything was pure cope until I started holding a slight squint + frowning position. Obviously I looked autistic at first but then I became used to it, when I smiled and talked the position held.

While I used to have a neutral canthal tilt (probably because of my autistic behavior), my eyes have slightly more positive canthal tilt. IK that sounds like bullshit but when squinting, it raises the ends of your eyes ever so lightly and that made all the difference for me.

It ascended my eye area so fucking hard that once I'm fully done with puberty and get more bonemass, I will be htn (high mtn rn).

SQUINT + FROWN WHENEVER IT WILL ASCEND YOU
GOOD JAW IS SO FUCKING EASY
EYES ARE THE PRIZE

ask me any questions ill try to answer them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, normie_joe, Pollorex and 1 other person
wrinkles speedrun

• +1
Reactions: MilkMan87 and ALP
bump, been doing this since january and now im just perma frowning without even thinking abt it

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer, AryanMogger and currym0gger
just get a fuck ton of collagen. Most of my diet is meat and fruits/veg AND im on tret so my skin is clear asf

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

now if you dont know what this is (its in the title) just squint and frown all the time. yes it works, i've been doing this and now the muscles around my eye have become stronger and are able to hold the position without me thinking about it.

It's best to do in summer when your rotting in your house because nobody is going to see you looking like a fucking autist. My UUE has decreased dramatically. I was a little autistic and always raised my eyebrows so yes, if this worked for ME, this WILL fucking work for you.

By frowning my eyebrows have gotten lower, my eyes stay hooded almost 24/7, and the muscles around my eyes have gotten stronger.

I'm not going to post my face but I will explain a little bit about me. As a young teen my jaw was always complimented because I was naturally lean and ran track. I always thought this was enough until I started looking into eye area (hunter eyes blah blah whatever).

I thought everything was pure cope until I started holding a slight squint + frowning position. Obviously I looked autistic at first but then I became used to it, when I smiled and talked the position held.

While I used to have a neutral canthal tilt (probably because of my autistic behavior), my eyes have slightly more positive canthal tilt. IK that sounds like bullshit but when squinting, it raises the ends of your eyes ever so lightly and that made all the difference for me.

It ascended my eye area so fucking hard that once I'm fully done with puberty and get more bonemass, I will be htn (high mtn rn).

EYES ARE THE PRIZE

Dawg squinting irl makes a difference in photos only, not irl

Dawg squinting irl makes a difference in photos only, not irl
I doubt that tbh, maybe its from frowning but my eyes have gotten slimmer and less scalera slow from constantly doing it. I really don't even have to squint or frown much anymore and I've only been doing it for 2 weeks or so. But when i say 24/7 i mean it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex and Timmy
I doubt that tbh, maybe its from frowning but my eyes have gotten slimmer and less scalera slow from constantly doing it. I really don't even have to squint or frown much anymore and I've only been doing it for 2 weeks or so. But when i say 24/7 i mean it.
Great bro, i will try it

• +1
Reactions: currym0gger
Hm, whatever works for you dawg. Has it benefited you? Like more iois?

Hm, whatever works for you dawg. Has it benefited you? Like more iois?
hmmm I'm not going to say this is iois but ill give you an example. Yesterday, me and my friends hung out with another girl friend group. We played football and this girl started saying oh my god wow that was so impressive after I caught the ball. That's just one example but that girl was NOT paying me any attention during the school year.

• Woah
Reactions: Timmy

currym0gger

raw milk consumer​

Joined Jul 14, 2024
Posts6
Reputation4

that avi and name tells me all i need to know tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aerty, framemoggerr and countcereal

EYES ARE THE PRIZE

can u pls do actual research or something rather than "trust me bro squint" like I promise u unless you are some kind of genetic mutant im 99% sure that squinting did nothing and it was a outside factor, yea it makes u look better in pics or whatever but people can tell when ur squinting irl

can u pls do actual research or something rather than "trust me bro squint" like I promise u unless you are some kind of genetic mutant im 99% sure that squinting did nothing and it was a outside factor, yea it makes u look better in pics or whatever but people can tell when ur squinting irl
I'm mostly talking about frowning, I also squinted a lot but the effects may be purely from frowning. Frowning will work though because you are training the muscles to hold the position.

I'm mostly talking about frowning, I also squinted a lot but the effects may be purely from frowning. Frowning will work though because you are training the muscles to hold the position.
you're also constantly stressing out your facial muscles causing wrinkling etc but if you believe that works do what works for you, im just saying actually do your research before claiming that frowning makes your eyebrows lower set

you're also constantly stressing out your facial muscles causing wrinkling etc but if you believe that works do what works for you, im just saying actually do your research before claiming that frowning makes your eyebrows lower set
Everything in my post I'm stating from experience, i'm not trying to give you a full scientific guide on frowning.

Everything in my post I'm stating from experience, i'm not trying to give you a full scientific guide on frowning.
how old are you dude I'm not saying a scientific guide but maybe take a google search and see that constantly stressing your facial muscles is gonna age u faster

17 and yeah i know that it ages u n shit but I don't get any wrinkles from it maybe it will fuck me up long term but right now im ascending

how old are you dude I'm not saying a scientific guide but maybe take a google search and see that constantly stressing your facial muscles is gonna age u faster

• +1
Reactions: countcereal
hmmm I'm not going to say this is iois but ill give you an example. Yesterday, me and my friends hung out with another girl friend group. We played football and this girl started saying oh my god wow that was so impressive after I caught the ball. That's just one example but that girl was NOT paying me any attention during the school year.
Tales from the slums of kuala lampur

• JFL
Reactions: currym0gger
delete the thread asap, dont let this knowledge share