Permajutting for free DJS ?

M

MentalistKebab

Kraken
Basicly the title.

Can we create an under bite with this way, so we can get DJS covered by health insurance ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Chintuck22, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others
@Lev Peshkov @personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @thinwhiteduke @xefo69

Because the easiest way to get DJS funded by health insurance is to have sleep apnea like me. My insurance told me they would cover 80% of the total cost.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, AlwaysHaveQuestions, joeveniro and 1 other person
Because the easiest way to get DJS funded by health insurance is to have sleep apnea like me. My insurance told me they would cover 80% of the total cost.
How to fraud that ?

You will probably destroy your TMJ

Basicly the title.

Can we create an under bite with this way, so we can get DJS covered by health insurance ?
mirin the extent you are willing to go to bro

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Are they covering your MSE and surgery or just surgery

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and MentalistKebab
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10097
How to fraud that ?
you can fraud sleep study, if you wouldnt sleept and pretending to snoring and respiratory arrests, it works, but you cant fool the surgeon. A most people who have apnea, have giga recession and small jaw as well

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

You can't. You either have it or you don't. I have it due to anatomical reasons.
same lol i need it ASAP but brazilian health system is kinda fucked so pretty fucking hard

I got a sleep study prior to my double jaw and they said it was very mild... basically in the normal range. However, AFTER getting the surgery my sleep and breathing improved tremendously. Those sleep studies don't know what the fuck they're talking about if you're in decent shape... you have to fatmaxx to actually fail it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, RealSurgerymax and MentalistKebab