Permanent High T Facial Scar

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
I already tried it but the scar healed :feelswah:

Screenshot 20211120 210347

How can i achieve a permanent scar like this ( only below the eye)

@Kingkellz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, buflek, Htobrother and 5 others
ask khabib to send a bear to your location

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@ and PubertyMaxxer
i want one so badly icl

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
it has to go deep. to the bone ideally. try using a serrated knife so the wound is completely mangled :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and PubertyMaxxer
it has to go deep. to the bone ideally. try using a serrated knife so the wound is completely mangled :feelsokman:
good advice to a 15 year old on how to "safely" slice his face open

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 14978 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • JFL
It won’t be a real halo if you don’t have the persona to match

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, AscendingHero and PubertyMaxxer
It won’t be a real halo if you don’t have the persona to match
dont listen to this guy tbh. crabs in a bucket mentality. we are creating the persona.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, shave, Deleted member 14978 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shave, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14978 and 2 others
dont listen to this guy tbh. crabs in a bucket mentality. we are creating the persona.
@PubertyMaxxer every post this guy makes is a joke btw, I’m assuming this post is a joke but if you are actually trying to FRAUD being high T, this will hurt your goal actually because what you’re doing is making it so that people have a certain expectation of you, that you only trained to APPEAR as, as soon as you’re “tried” you will be looked at as a joke and made a target because your expectation to be dominant is so high in others minds. If you don’t have a high T look this is better, then there will be less expectation, at this point what you want to prioritize is actually BEING high T/dominant. This is what you truly desire but are scared to pursue. After you’re actually that way then you can adopt the physical image if you’d like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Deleted member 6423
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 6423 and PubertyMaxxer
and what determines what kind of experiences you have?
Think about it, a lot goes into that, your race/ethnicity, your neurochemistry, where you live. But mostly the super early social conditioning your parents give you or you adopt from some external influence.

I know you want me to say looks and I agree but not to the extent you do. If you’re average looking, like the average dude is, then you don’t have to be a fucking supermodel to be respected and shit like people think here jfl, that’s actually a super feminine way to think and the byproduct of the modern condition, being a man, dominance is much more important, not looking pretty smfh we’re not ladies

Scarification is a real thing, you don’t have to do it yourself JFL. Some tattoo artists or body modification shops do it in a sterile way obviously its still not that safe.
u think body modification shop will cut our face for us to create scar?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 14543
Yes, im like 99% sure, but not in certain areas with like vessel or nerve idk
yeah imagine they hit a nerve and ur entire side of ur face went droopy and didnt work forever

this honestly seems so retarded :feelsuhh:

Scarification is a real thing, you don’t have to do it yourself JFL. Some tattoo artists or body modification shops do it in a sterile way obviously its still not that safe.
I want to save money tho

Attachments

• IMG_20220205_173921.jpg
    IMG_20220205_173921.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6423