Permanent

Solstice
Are penis extender results permanent or not

@personalityinkwell

All stretching, jelqing, pump and extending are somewhat permanent but once you finish your routine naturally it will subside but not back to its original length. You will keep majority of the gains around 3/5ths. However, if you have a maintenance routine you can keep those gains for forever.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 5634 and 000
All stretching, jelqing, pump and extending are somewhat permanent but once you finish your routine naturally it will subside but not back to its original length. You will keep majority of the gains around 3/5ths. However, if you have a maintenance routine you can keep those gains for forever.
Do you think 2 cm is reasonable for permanent gains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Do you think 2 cm is reasonable for permanent gains

Yes, I jelqed 3 months gained .5 inch did this about 4 years ago I checked last week to see if still there and I had .3 inch still solid (erection quality always plays a role - I also didn’t use a maintenance routine because I only found out about it this year)

Just like neck gains gotten from direct neck work, they aren't permanent if you stop training. It's the same with gymmaxxing except that if it's done naturally it will take a very long time to lose your muscular frame and it won't take long to get it back thanks to muscle memory. With the neck I guess it's the same too, your gains go away quickly when you stop but they come back quickly when you start again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634