Permanently removing fat cells (that regrow easily after cutting weight) through biohacking

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
Note: Advanced level looksmaxxing.

Once new fat cells are created, they're very hard to naturally be destroyed.

This means that someone who got fat once will ALWAYS get fat again easier, because they have more fat cells available to store fat versus someone who has never been fat before and their body requires new fat cells to store fat.

The solution is to permanently destroy fat cells.

So far, there seems to be 2 possible solutions I've encountered:

Cryolipolysis

This is the process of literally cooling fat cells so much that they are permanently destroyed by being metabolized by the body and later excreted.

This process definitely seems very legitimate.

This is usually done at a spa for (frankly) over priced amounts, but you can buy the machines they use at the spas for around $1500 from China. I've also seen a few personal machines that run for a couple hundred bucks. I don't know if they're legit though.

Sources:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4079633/ ("In clinical studies, cryolipolysis was shown to reduce subcutaneous fat at the treatment site by up to 25% after one treatment. Improvements were seen in 86% of treated subjects. At 73%, the patient satisfaction rate is higher than with other technologies used for noninvasive lipolysis.")

Lipolysis Injections

This is the process of sub-cutaneous injections of chemicals in order to destroy and reduce fat cells.

These chemicals seem pretty cheap online and not too hard to find.

I haven't tried either of these.

Sources:

Why this is important/useful:

If you have been fat before, if you do some of these processes it will be much harder to put that weight back on. If you are already lean and want to bulk up to get a more aesthetic physique, you could potentially do this as you're bulking to destroy fat-cells as they grow/multiply. This is definitely some biohacking knowledge that has tons of practical applications.

Both of these processes also come with the advantage of spot-reduction, meaning you can choose where you wish to do it. This is huge for people who wish to remove fat on areas around the face.

Please contribute your thoughts on fat cell destruction or other advanced biohacks.

@MoeZart @OOGABOOGA @MakinItHappenReturn @one job away

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, .👽., getra and 9 others
Dnr op is fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, .👽., Slob and 6 others
Side note: A big blackpill for the users that spout the typical bodyfatpill trope is that if you are EVER above average in bodyweight you will always have a tendency to go back to that same weight. A big reason for this is because of those fat cells that were created during your time being overweight.

This post is addressing that issue and potentially solving it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, johncruz12345, .👽. and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 1617
I'm recomping like mad tbh it's insane. My stack is op. The sally has me getting anxiety attacks though.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and RealLooksmaxxer
How fat do we reckon you need to have been to need this kind of treatment?

so, fat cells don't die when u lose weight? i dropped a lot of weight recently, will it come back?

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
so, fat cells don't die when u lose weight? i dropped a lot of weight recently, will it come back?
They don't die, just shrink. It doesn't mean that the weight will come back, just that it's easier for your body to store fat. You will be more predisposed to bouncing back.

over I was fat during early puberty and dropped weight around 15 yo

Another super legit post, I was a bit overweight during puberty and I know that its easy to put on that weight back if my diet gets unchecked, non the less its a legit option for many of us in the future since its the only way to actually enjoy life, like eating more and drinking alcohol whiteout worrying about weight gain.

Man, it's very very true! I was super obese in my teenage years. I've lost most of the fat at 21, but it's very hard to maintain a fit body. You can never eat anything unhealthy because otherwise, you will gain a lot of fat really fast. My record is 7kg in a week because I was eating about 3k kcal a day. I'm going to do liposuction in a month.

Are there any side effects with lipolysis

Fatcells regrow if you loose them. I was looking into lipo suction until I learned this, a few years ago. Your body always has a certain amount.

Because you can't do liposuction under your stomach muscles (and probably not these treatments either), after you loose your fat cells and your body is creating new ones to get back up to it's preferred amount, it creates them evenly everywhere, which means you wind up with more fat cells around your organs than you had before (because none were removed from there but your body evenly distributed the new ones), and are even less healthy and more likely to die, and more subhuman looking.

This is bs lol