Persian girls mog in eye area

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Unknown
EVNRovg
Hqdefault 5

RARELY ever seen a Persian chick with an eye area below 8/10

fuckkk :love: :love: :love:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Drugs and Deleted member 2597
Sadly westernized Persian girls are mostly sloots, that's why I prefer Afghan girls even tho I am Persian myself.

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
persians in general have solid eye areas

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
no Persian gf for us bra :feelsrope:

Yeah every time I find myself interested in a Persian girl I check her social media and she inevitability turns out to be a sloot. Also noticed that Persian girls like White guys in Prime then will marry a betabucks Persian guy to appease their family. Maybe Persian girls in Iran not exposed to Western culture would be better so I've thought about going to Iran to try and find a wife (running visa game lol) but I've heard the situation there is deteriorating as well as western degeneracy is getting exported across the world. So that's why I've been trying to target Afghan girls who I find just as pretty as Persian girls but without the baggage but unfortunately, a lot of Afghan girls are very tribalal and want to marry an Afghan guy especially because they heavy family pressure to do. Also many Afghans don't like Persians because Afghans in Iran get treated very poorly.

• So Sad
Yeah every time I find myself interested in a Persian girl I check her social media and she inevitability turns out to be a sloot. Also noticed that Persian girls like White guys in Prime then will marry a betabucks Persian guy to appease their family. Maybe Persian girls in Iran not exposed to Western culture would be better so I've thought about going to Iran to try and find a wife (running visa game lol) but I've heard the situation there is deteriorating as well as western degeneracy is getting exported across the world. So that's why I've been trying to target Afghan girls who I find just as pretty as Persian girls but without the baggage but unfortunately, a lot of Afghan girls are very tribalal and want to marry an Afghan guy especially because they heavy family pressure to do. Also many Afghans don't like Persians because Afghans in Iran get treated very poorly.
and Persian women in the west all want white men

same with all women, they all only want white men

our own women are being taken from us 😓 😭😢

• So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
I love Persian girls almost as much as EE girls I have many fantasies about them. Only downside would be possibility of ethnic looking children

• Love it
They all look the same and gave tranny noses due to nose job culture

• Hmm...
i will never have this :cry:

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
I know Persian girl. She obsesses over white men. She posts white men on her stories and says they're her 'husbands'. She is supposed to be Muslim but she gets drunk at parties and smokes weed, and is on Tinder.

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
I’ve never seen a Persian woman irl. I know one guy with part Persian ancestry but that’s it

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Short Ugly and Brown
100%

• +1
all the persian girls are surgerymaxxed and fakeupmaxxed

• Woah
I love Persian girls almost as much as EE girls I have many fantasies about them. Only downside would be possibility of ethnic looking children
There's a decent chance the kids come out looking white
I know of 5 half Persian half whites, myself included
3 of them are 100% white passing indistinguishable from whites, one even has blonde hair for some fucked up reason
I know Persian girl. She obsesses over white men. She posts white men on her stories and says they're her 'husbands'. She is supposed to be Muslim but she gets drunk at parties and smokes weed, and is on Tinder.
tell her father
I think its time for an honor killing

• +1

Yup, this is your typical Westernized Persian girl. Its over

• So Sad