Personal Advice?

Schumac09

Schumac09

Iron
Wondering if anybody has advice to improve my face looks.

Attachments

• IMG_3012.jpeg
    IMG_3012.jpeg
    353.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3014.jpeg
    IMG_3014.jpeg
    360.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Start off with a septoplasty and see how ur face looks

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and tata
Anything I can do not surgically
i really dont think so brother. We could go with chin surgery to harmonise the face more. I'm not sure about nose because usually noses like these are botched up. It's not too bad to divert attention. Plus you're young. Dont give up now

5’4 😔. Trying to improve that a lot aswell. I have a very good amount of muscle on my frame but trying to get a lot taller
you can try. i'd say you could grow upto 5'8 to 5'7.Or probably even taller if you're a late bloomer

you can try. i'd say you could grow upto 5'8 to 5'7.Or probably even taller if you're a late bloomer
Yeah that’s about my projected height at the doctors. Are there any exercises or supplements to help aswell

5’4 😔. Trying to improve that a lot aswell. I have a very good amount of muscle on my frame but trying to get a lot taller
not good bro might have to blast winstrol! or bonesmash ur spine to be taller :lul:

Yeah that’s about my projected height at the doctors. Are there any exercises or supplements to help aswell
sprinting MIGHT help. Eating bamboo murabas, a type of sweet, is common in my country to grow height. Weighted hangs might help too.

how does one bonesmash the spine 💀💀☠️
go to mumbai and they have a specific male name panjeeto who will take a sledgehammer specifically made for (spinesmashing) and he will rigorously hit your spine following wolf’s law and you will become taller trust

go to mumbai and they have a specific male name panjeeto who will take a sledgehammer specifically made for (spinesmashing) and he will rigorously hit your spine following wolf’s law and you will become taller trust
nah im 5'11 which is tall for an Indian

have u heard about cocksmashing? they do that at a lab in mumbai

Okay, is there an ideal eyebrow shape I should try to go for?
you can always get thicker ones. The tilt will remain the same, so will the set. To me it looks like u have positive tilt in eyebrows and a low set eyebrow which looks highset due to camera angle, i might be wrong