personality and intelligence matter the most

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
you just wouldn't know it because you're dumb asf with the personality of a rotten tomato

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, aleksander, nordicfoidslayer23 and 7 others
Real, if I didn’t have the brains and personality of a stereotypical inkie then my Oneitis wouldn’t have reported me to the police

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and the BULL
@Master needs to give @the BULL the title of "Joker of the forum".

everything matters alot. NT, money, looks, height, body literally everything matters as a man u need everything to be the best and highest value water is fuckin wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, TechnoBoss and Bomber517
sad cuz u got 93 iq results when i sent u that mensa test....u are ER tier in everything

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, Deleted member 20399 and the BULL
everything matters alot. NT, money, looks, height, body literally everything matters as a man u need everything to be the best and highest value water is fuckin wet
"High value man" ahahahahahahah what a trash statement. There Is no such thing as being High value there are different people with different tastes. Stop watching Andrew tate and all that bullshit. The most important thing Is that your personalities click together

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and tombradylover
"High value man" ahahahahahahah what a trash statement. There Is no such thing as being High value there are different people with different tastes. Stop watching Andrew tate and all that bullshit. The most important thing Is that your personalities click together
@WishIwasChico should we bully him again or let him cope in peace? @moreroidsmoredates what do u think? Im feeling generous today i may or may not let this slide up to yall tho

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and the BULL
@WishIwasChico should we bully him again or let him cope in peace? @moreroidsmoredates what do u think? Im feeling generous today i may or may not let this slide up to yall tho
What Is an High value man?? A man Who can fuck more sluts so that he can get his dick wet for 15 minutes and brag to other shallow men about It?? In the world of genuine healthy relationships neither looks, Money and height matter

What Is an High value man?? A man Who can fuck more sluts so that he can get his dick wet for 15 minutes and brag to other shallow men about It?? In the world of genuine healthy relationships neither looks, Money and height matter
Disagree. Looks money and height matter for genuine healthy relationships. The women needs to be physically attracted to u to an extent so that she can respect and want u and have a greater desire to connect emotionally as well. It’s pure evolution and survival of the fittest. Yes looks aren’t the only thing that matters but it literally gets u in the door and helps u maintain relationships as well. Sexual attraction is extremely important between both partities. U wouldn’t have any respect or desire to emotionally attractive with an ugly foid.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Disagree. Looks money and height matter for genuine healthy relationships. The women needs to be physically attracted to u to an extent so that she can respect and want u and have a greater desire to connect emotionally as well. It’s pure evolution and survival of the fittest. Yes looks aren’t the only thing that matters but it literally gets u in the door and helps u maintain relationships as well. Sexual attraction is extremely important between both partities. U wouldn’t have any respect or desire to emotionally attractive with an ugly foid.
That's a retarded argument with no scientific evidence, Evolution has never been driven by looks but by intelligence and strength, also we're not like other Animals we're far more complex, a girl can respect you because you're intelligent, funny and hard working. Also WTF are good looks that should drive Evolution If beauty standards Always change between times and zones?

I have bullied him enough.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 53670 and tombradylover
you just wouldn't know it because you're dumb asf with the personality of a rotten tomato
@moreroidsmoredates You really broke him

• So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 53670 and moreroidsmoredates
@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, wificonnector, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
I wish I lived in Italy.

Meat Ball Food GIF

The food is amazing.

Italy Italia GIF by Colosseum

Amazing culture and history.

Summer Driving GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

Amazing weather and beautiful beaches

main-qimg-05211aaf7012b9a607249e806cf7a1cf

Beautiful women with the perfect balance between the feminine and projecting elegance + power.

b5e38350d3bd69eb3f3514c75d60fa3a.jpg
young-man-sleeping-on-red-scooter-vespa-piazza-navona-rome-italy.jpg

Low cortisol life where you just drive around on your vespa all day.

Every day I am reminded I live in the shitterlands.
Shit women, shit weather, shit lifestyle, shit culture. It's utter garbage.

I can't cope knowing that I could be living in Italy like @the BULL instead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, TechnoBoss, Deleted member 20399 and 2 others
That's a retarded argument with no scientific evidence, Evolution has never been driven by looks but by intelligence and strength, also we're not like other Animals we're far more complex, a girl can respect you because you're intelligent, funny and hard working. Also WTF are good looks that should drive Evolution If beauty standards Always change between times and zones?
bro changes his opinion everyday, last time he said the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Real, if I didn’t have the brains and personality of a stereotypical inkie then my Oneitis wouldn’t have reported me to the police
If you said something nice, Niamh would've given you a chance.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and mrriceguyreturn
Sure bull, let’s listen to you
Already explained myself, the driving forces of human Evolution have Always been intelligence and strength, good looks driving Evolution can't be a thing because 1) they're useless as to guarantee survival 2) beauty standards change in time and space.

Already explained myself, the driving forces of human Evolution have Always been intelligence and strength, good looks driving Evolution can't be a thing because 1) they're useless as to guarantee survival 2) beauty standards change in time and space.
So you’re basically debunking the blackpill ideology rn?
While you were the one praising it so hard:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
not really intelligence but
yea personality >>>
most girls don’t care abt intelligence unless they’re the academic type and even then they don’t want to feel mogged by the guy
just have fun personality a show her a good time theory

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
holy shit ur actually dumb as fuck. Looks=higher indication of genetic fitness=higher chance of surviving and reproducing and passing on favorable traits to offspring. Therefore looks matters ALOT especially with humans as we have moved from caveman era to technology era many argue that looks matters way more now then strength although i agree with u intelligence matters just as much if not more then looks. Theres plenty of scientific evidence to back the evolutionary theory of looks for humans btw u cant just say there isn't any because u disagree.

Yes a girl can respect u because ur intelligent funny and hardworking, i never said otherwise. The main point is that of all the favorable traits in this day and age with social media and technology looks matters more then anything else now. Its just the way the world works we have never had more resources, the ability to eat food when we want, have proper shelter and safety and job opportunities to make financial gains so of course looks becomes more important because the human race has advanced in other areas greatly so something completely genetic and out of our control like looks will matter more now and be more valuable as its more rare then the other traits now.

Just because beauty standards change doesn't mean looks doesn't matter. In fact it proves that looks will ALWAYS matter because as eras and generations change trends and themes regarding looks and beauty and style change with it and adapt proving looks will always matter and just because there's a change in beauty doesn't mean ohhhh being fat as fuck is now what people crave or having no bones and being a recessed cuck is now the beauty standard for men and women there will always be dimorphic and submissive/breedable traits and qualities in our faces and bodies that will always attract the other gender no matter the generation or era or beauty standard we are in.

Stop coping u fucking Italian prick bull fuck niger if we met in person id kill u and eat ur organs and grape ur dad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
holy shit ur actually dumb as fuck. Looks=higher indication of genetic fitness=higher chance of surviving and reproducing and passing on favorable traits to offspring. Therefore looks matters ALOT especially with humans as we have moved from caveman era to technology era many argue that looks matters way more now then strength although i agree with u intelligence matters just as much if not more then looks. Theres plenty of scientific evidence to back the evolutionary theory of looks for humans btw u cant just say there isn't any because u disagree.

Yes a girl can respect u because ur intelligent funny and hardworking, i never said otherwise. The main point is that of all the favorable traits in this day and age with social media and technology looks matters more then anything else now. Its just the way the world works we have never had more resources, the ability to eat food when we want, have proper shelter and safety and job opportunities to make financial gains so of course looks becomes more important because the human race has advanced in other areas greatly so something completely genetic and out of our control like looks will matter more now and be more valuable as its more rare then the other traits now.

Just because beauty standards change doesn't mean looks doesn't matter. In fact it proves that looks will ALWAYS matter because as eras and generations change trends and themes regarding looks and beauty and style change with it and adapt proving looks will always matter and just because there's a change in beauty doesn't mean ohhhh being fat as fuck is now what people crave or having no bones and being a recessed cuck is now the beauty standard for men and women there will always be dimorphic and submissive/breedable traits and qualities in our faces and bodies that will always attract the other gender no matter the generation or era or beauty standard we are in.

Stop coping u fucking Italian prick bull fuck niger if we met in person id kill u and eat ur organs and grape ur dad
any paper saying that "higher looks" = "higher indication of genetic fitness"?? any paper saying that women are inherently attracted to wider jaws and hunter eyes?? if beauty standards change, wouldn't that mean that you could be passing traits that aren't so desirable in a successive era?? why beauty standards in korea are completely different than in russia, which are completely different than the beauty standards in america??

• +1
i talked to a girl that would shit on the whole forum
thats basically any girl

incel men are the most hated minority in the world

• +1
i talked to a girl that would shit on the whole forum
Wishiwaschico can steal her at any time and will send you videos of her sucking his cock.

How does that sound bro?

thats basically any girl

incel men are the most hated minority in the world
yeah but majority of girls will just argue with "muh i have balding friend with girlfriend your theory is bullshit"
this one actually provided me scientific evidence on biology and antropology

Wishiwaschico can steal her at any time and will send you videos of her sucking his cock.

How does that sound bro?
he can't do shit she said wide jaw "chads" make her puke

• JFL