Personality based on only day of month

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Stole the Jewish Magic 👺
Month is no longer needed, I'll describe a huge portion of your personality, with the DAY alone.

Drop em lads

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoH, n9wiff and sub5c3l
Most significant thing I can determine from this is a pretty high iq

Above 64th percentile but I can't infer more without month, could be much higher, but undoubtedly above average

More than likely to have issues socially, or NON nt, not really significantly, but it should be a but troublesome for you to talk to people, especially ones you don't know

Potential to daydream, and likely to abuse drugs at one point or another (or dopaminergic addictions such as tiktok)

Major flaw, laziness.

If on point gimme month for more ☝️

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Most significant thing I can determine from this is a pretty high iq

Above 64th percentile but I can't infer more without month, could be much higher, but undoubtedly above average

More than likely to have issues socially, or NON nt, not really significantly, but it should be a but troublesome for you to talk to people, especially ones you don't know

Potential to daydream, and likely to abuse drugs at one point or another (or dopaminergic addictions such as tiktok)

Major flaw, laziness.

If on point gimme month for more ☝️
Bruh, this describes me to a T, autistic, hard to get to know people, alcoholic, daydream a lot, addicted to dopamine, a bit lazy but also have adhd

Month is July

Most significant features of the number 23

Good looking, above average, as with other one, I cannot determine exact looks but above 60th percentile no doubt

Unless fat then you know you could glow up

Pretty charismatic and relatively loose personality, especially with close friends and those you know well

• Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Bruh, this describes me to a T, autistic, hard to get to know people, alcoholic, daydream a lot, addicted to dopamine, a bit lazy but also have adhd

Month is July
Your day and month carry the same numerical value, which makes sense why you could relate to the autistic part especially

Given they carry the same numerical value, all I cam say now is, that, but more

And what I said is really accurate and I can see whyd you respond that way 🤣

Year in dms and analyzed publically here

I can only say what I said before x2, but I recon you got cool numbers so dm year bhai

Your day and month carry the same numerical value, which makes sense why you could relate to the autistic part especially

Given they carry the same numerical value, all I cam say now is, that, but more

And what I said is really accurate and I can see whyd you respond that way 🤣

Year in dms and analyzed publically here

I can only say what I said before x2, but I recon you got cool numbers so dm year bhai
Nah it’s fine, I have year public on profile, 2001

Month is July
That gives me

You posses an urge to communicate as well, and likely if you're skilled at it posses a silver tongue when applied correctly

Your friends believe what you say

You have a relationship with money or power, controlling or controlled I'd pressume, influential when applied

And probably heavily pursue money,

or feel terrible for your lack of success if you havent, and it feels like the world hates you and does everything it can to put you down.

Karmic energy. You likely know that. You know you get what deserve, and you know hard work pays off.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
@TUSSELEIF also iq is well above 75th, could be 80 but that probably the limit

That gives me

You posses an urge to communicate as well, and likely if you're skilled at it posses a silver tongue when applied correctly

Your friends believe what you say

You have a relationship with money or power, controlling or controlled I'd pressume, influential when applied

And probably heavily pursue money,

or feel terrible for your lack of success if you havent, and it feels like the world hates you and does everything it can to put you down.

Karmic energy. You likely know that. You know you get what deserve, and you know hard work pays off.
True all I’d say, I pursue money and careers that earn well, I also feel terrible at lack of success and all that

I hope the last one turns out true eventually

Idk about IQ tho, I think it’s average

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
True all I’d say, I pursue money and careers that earn well, I also feel terrible at lack of success and all that

I hope the last one turns out true eventually

Idk about IQ tho, I think it’s average
Since your birthday you got smarter, recently you've been spiritual in a way, daydreaming, thinking... about something. And working vigorously hard

All within the last year I'd say

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff
High iq, above 70th percentile, and very likely pretty autistic, or alternative brain to put it respectfully

Main character vibes, MC digits.

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Exceedingly good person. Compassion to his friends

Flaw, can say yes to everything, inconvenience himself
What the fuck it's actually accurate

I am a people's pleaser :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Gaygymmaxx
High iq, above 70th percentile, and very likely pretty autistic, or alternative brain to put it respectfully

Main character vibes, MC digits.
June 29 there are many incidents

June 29 there are many incidents
Now I now you are pretty good looking too, probably above average If you're not fat.

Higher main character energy and charismatic with men or women, likely both

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
  • JFL
High loner vibes

Propensity to be lonely.

And likely relatively dimorphic in appearance, whether face or body

Masculine

Give the jew more numbers and he will tell you the future.

But for the past, I'll get into that

• Woah
@n9wiff

Last year, before your most recent birthday, and after the birthday before that one

(One year period)

Is when you glowed up a bit if you worked hard for it.

• Love it
@n9wiff since your last birthday, you have been excessively considerate and inconvience yourself more than normal.

• +1
@n9wiff

Last year, before your most recent birthday, and after the birthday before that one

(One year period)

Is when you glowed up a bit if you worked hard for it.
High loner vibes

Propensity to be lonely.

And likely relatively dimorphic in appearance, whether face or body

Masculine

Give the jew more numbers and he will tell you the future.

But for the past, I'll get into that
Crazy how accurate this is

Maybe except for dimorphism but everything else was right

Can I DM year for better readings?

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Love to talk, maybe not expressive but skilled in some manner of conversation, very skilled when you apply yourself.

Problem is it may be hard for you to push past the small talk barrier and get deep, but talking, not too hard for you at all.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Crazy how accurate this is

Maybe except for dimorphism but everything else was right

Can I DM year for better readings?
Ofc

• Love it

• +1
im only horny on 14th day because im in my luteal phase and craving cock

Love to talk, maybe not expressive but skilled in some manner of conversation, very skilled when you apply yourself.

Problem is it may be hard for you to push past the small talk barrier and get deep, but talking, not too hard for you at all.
Ok what's my dicksize

im only horny on 14th day because im in my luteal phase and craving cock
That is a sex number in Jewish number theory tbh

Almost true but I don't like to talk
What about dimorphism and iq

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
High iq, 70th percentile, potentially more, but not less than 65th

Likely socially inadequate to some degree, or struggles at the very least.

Autistic traits, might not be directly autistic but can't level with most normies, they are too far below him.

Which leads into... Likely superiority complex, thinks yours smarter than everybody, regusrdless of looks they are a little below you, and when you're criticized, even when it's true, its hard to admit you could be intellectually bested in regards to your own flaws?? Pushing it, but somewhere in that area I'd say

Very smart and Likely academic if you apply yourself

Not incredibly social from this, or problems with it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and sub5c3l
High iq, 70th percentile, potentially more, but not less than 65th

Likely socially inadequate to some degree, or struggles at the very least.

Autistic traits, might not be directly autistic but can't level with most normies, they are too far below him.

Which leads into... Likely superiority complex, thinks yours smarter than everybody, regusrdless of looks they are a little below you, and when you're criticized, even when it's true, its hard to admit you could be intellectually bested in regards to your own flaws?? Pushing it, but somewhere in that area I'd say

Very smart and Likely academic if you apply yourself

Not incredibly social from this, or problems with it.
You just fucking described me unironically wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Easy money

Month and it will get terrifying.
Nigga how do you do this????

I'm not lying u legit described me

My social skills are ass and mfs keep calling me smart for doing basic things on their phones for them

• +1