Personality DOES matter (why and how)

elpapusupremo

elpapusupremo

Iron
Personality matters, unlike most blackpillers say, but not in the way redpillers say, so i'm here to tell y'all why personality matters and what about it matters:

Looks: 25%: pretty obvious, no need to explain.
Voice: 25%: The depth of it (and other factors) you can say the same stuff with the same tone, but if you're voice is deep instead of Mickey mouse like, it changes everything.
Confidence: 30%: Even if it sounds cope, it's the most important aspect of personality, it doesn't matter how good you look or how deep your voice is if you're an insecure mf who everyone can take advantage of.
Neurotypicality: 20%: It's really important to be neurotypical, pretty obvious, the percentage can change depending of how non NT You are, but if you're just slightly autistic it doesn't matter that much.

Outside of these 4 factors, personality is totally cope, it doesn't if you're arrogant, kind, funny, etc. ALL THAT IS COPE.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, vosx0 and Johnny_Sins
Everything else than LOOKS is compensation for it.

• +1
Reactions: armemann, proxyy and PSLdemigod
no personality for your autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, sayi, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
no personality for your autism
That's literally a part of the thread, if you're slightly autistic it doesn't matter that much, if you're too autistic it can fuck you up completely

Looks are 100% until you've gotten through the door, that's when personality matters.

• +1
Reactions: armemann, watah, SeanW and 1 other person
Personality matters, unlike most blackpillers say, but not in the way redpillers say, so i'm here to tell y'all why personality matters and what about it matters:

Voice: 25%: The depth of it (and other factors) you can say the same stuff with the same tone, but if you're voice is deep instead of Mickey mouse like, it changes everything.
Confidence: 30%: Even if it sounds cope, it's the most important aspect of personality, it doesn't matter how good you look or how deep your voice is if you're an insecure mf who everyone can take advantage of.
Neurotypicality: 20%: It's really important to be neurotypical, pretty obvious, the percentage can change depending of how non NT You are, but if you're just slightly autistic it doesn't matter that much.

Outside of these 4 factors, personality is totally cope, it doesn't if you're arrogant, kind, funny, etc. ALL THAT IS COPE.

• +1
Reactions: armemann

Not personality but stuff like inhibition, social skill, confidence. And yea these do matter

I have an extremely deep voice and I would say it's more scary than attractive.

Showing off my arms gets women wet and men intimidated. Looks come first and everything else is in addition to looks.

• +1
Reactions: watah and boss8055
You are making up random numbers xD

let me fix your percentages:
Looks: 70%
Voice: 10%
Confidence: 5%
NTness: 15%

putting looks and voice on the same level is crazy, you’ll get way more pussy with a 7/10 face and 4/10 voice compared to a 7/10 voice and 4/10 face.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and vosx0

Looks to even get her attention but personality matters for the rest.