Personality,, help?

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

Sphinx
And before anyone says your looks are your personality, yes, I understand this is generally true for the most part
But I'm talking about hobbies interests things to talk about and keep conversation going with. My only hobbies and interests are going to the gym and eating raw meat which are the biggest turn offs for any foid or normie ever. When eavesdropping others having conversations at my school, their convos last for literal hours. Some people I share multiple classes with will literally talk for the entire fucking day, 6 hours, this is to foreign to me as I can barely hold a convo for 2 minutes and never had more than a few conversations with normies that last over 10 minutes. Whenevr I talk with normies they usually project all of their interests on to me, and I just formulate my responses based on what they say and bring up nothing myself which leads the conversation to end very fast

Anything helps really just give ideas on what for me to do take interest in NT things that i can talk about

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
And before anyone says your looks are your personality, yes, I understand this is generally true for the most part
But I'm talking about hobbies interests things to talk about and keep conversation going with. My only hobbies and interests are going to the gym and eating raw meat which are the biggest turn offs for any foid or normie ever. When eavesdropping others having conversations at my school, their convos last for literal hours. Some people I share multiple classes with will literally talk for the entire fucking day, 6 hours, this is to foreign to me as I can barely hold a convo for 2 minutes and never had more than a few conversations with normies that last over 10 minutes. Whenevr I talk with normies they usually project all of their interests on to me, and I just formulate my responses based on what they say and bring up nothing myself which leads the conversation to end very fast

Anything helps really just give ideas on what for me to do take interest in NT things that i can talk about
I would say try not to care, just be in the convo, don’t make it to much about you or them. Just talk. When I’m on Xanax or OXY I am wayyyy better at talking. Just chill and let it flow bro

I would say try not to care, just be in the convo, don’t make it to much about you or them. Just talk. When I’m on Xanax or OXY I am wayyyy better at talking. Just chill and let it flow bro
You would say? Why don’t you just straight up say bud.

Not sustainable brah, ive microdosed alcohol before school and it has helped me but i found it makes me more antisocial the next day
Going with the flow is easy to me I just have no interests or social life whatsoever, its pretty easy for normies to redirect a convo to a hangout they had with their friends the other day, or a hobby they were doing the other day, but when the conversation is in my hands i literally have nothing to say once the obvious questioning is done

Not sustainable brah, ive microdosed alcohol before school and it has helped me but i found it makes me more antisocial the next day
Going with the flow is easy to me I just have no interests or social life whatsoever, its pretty easy for normies to redirect a convo to a hangout they had with their friends the other day, or a hobby they were doing the other day, but when the conversation is in my hands i literally have nothing to say once the obvious questioning is done
Nah I’m not saying to do drugs bro, I’m saying take note of how you act, and then act like that naturally

So stop that fake bullshit looks like cringe fake world if u want suffer more because seems u like to suffer

What i did i made myself look even worse than before i grewed beard hair and everyone treats like badly its even dangerous to go outside and i walk barefoot in city so i can handle choose your path too

So stop that fake bullshit looks like cringe fake world if u want suffer more because seems u like to suffer
The fuck then give some advice im not going to voluntarily cause inceldom and be lonely because i dont want to be "fake" dont give a fuck about being fake

Advice experience all this suffer whatever u do then burn karma and sureender and u will get gods connection which i kinda have but not fully
The fuck then give some advice im not going to voluntarily cause inceldom and be lonely because i dont want to be "fake" dont give a fuck about being fake