" Personality is cope"

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Would you not want to behave like a normal human being?

Would it be okay if she was unloyal, lied, dumb, low iq, no goals, boring, unfunny, no same interests /similarities

NO

So why would personality not matter for men

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, hairyballscel and GordonFreeman
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 2227, subhuman incel and 11 others
these are woman traits not personality choices
Absolutely. If you can't tolerate a partner like that, go volcel or go gay depending on how flexible your sexuality is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 2227 and Vidyacoper
these are woman traits not personality choices
lmao legit, imagine wanting a high IQ woman :lul: Inb4 some femcel reads this comment and gets triggered, if you are a female, you are automatically low IQ so don't worry really

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 6997 and maxmendietta
But i do
i'm cool guys believe me

Do not even bother bro. You have to understand what an echo chamber is... Personality is what makes you affable, no level of physical attraction is going to win you good friends or meaningful companionship. I made a similar thread but it is of no interest to this site. The sad truth is most of the guys on here are devoid of any real-world romance or relationships. Why would you take relationship advice from someone with no experience, this is a good place for advice on jaw implants or a nose job, and that is it... Not a world view or philosophy. Take everything with a grain of salt, or become a lonely, misogynist, nihilist, gamer fag.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, DidntRead, hairyballscel and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
lmao legit, imagine wanting a high IQ woman :lul: Inb4 some femcel reads this comment and gets triggered, if you are a female, you are automatically low IQ so don't worry really
tbh id want a high iq woman. higher iq may include traits as enhanced self-awareness, therefore increasing the chances of her understanding and thinking logically so she wont cuck or do some degenerate stupid shit.

yes, personnality is important if you are looking for something else than ONS, pump and dump, thot and men hoes.
if you have any decency, that is.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, GordonFreeman and Good_Little_Goy
yes, personnality is important if you are looking for something else than ONS, pump and dump, thot and men hoes.
Nah, personality plays a role in one night stands too. It plays a role in what leads up to them. Even being able to be cool on tinder leads to meeting up and then sex. Obviously a different story if you weren't even remotely attractive to her from the start.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Nah, personality plays a role in one night stands too. It plays a role in what leads up to them. Even being able to be cool on tinder leads to meeting up and then sex. Obviously a different story if you weren't even remotely attractive to her from the start.
oh yeah that's right, but this can be easier way easier faked as long as you are good at it.

• Love it
more than personnality for ONS it's more about vibes, behaviour imo. since you don't really get to know one's personality in this short amount of time.

no personality for my autism

personality is meaningless for chad but for people who are sub 6.5 facially its very important

just everything maxx theory:
5.5psl
6'5" with bodybuilder physique and decent frame
Timothie chadlet curtains hair and good coloring
3k followers+ on insta
funny/charming and extravert
good style and fashion, high medium classcel w/ nice car and job

or
7psl
5'9" with meh body and frame
introverted autist who cant socialize
no job and lives in an apartment

muh "but if 7psl i can model!!!" -- not everyone becomes a supermodel jfl. loads of people as good or better looking than the PSL gods out of the 8 billion people in the world.

oh yeah that's right, but this can be easier way easier faked as long as you are good at it.
WDYM faked? Like acting like you are funny or likable? Cause that is not possible. Or are you talking about faking "CuNFaDUNCE". Anybody can walk up to a girl at a party confident and say "you look stunning" like a thirsty creepboi. But it takes some level of ability to point out that the guy with the Black sweep-over standing by the T.V. looks like Hitler in a hoodie. NGL saying funny shit makes you friends you would not expect to make and occasionally gets girls to trust you. Confidence is ambiguous as fuck, there's not really a way to demonstrate it. Confidence is not associated with bold behaviour, because if a weird guy is loud everybody says he is compensating. It is associated with saying and doing meaningful things that people naturally want to hear and respond or react to. Obviously looks have an effect on the way these things are perceived, but looks do not give you an ability to manifest these behaviours.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3043
WDYM faked? Like acting like you are funny or likable? Cause that is not possible. Or are you talking about faking "CuNFaDUNCE". Anybody can walk up to a girl at a party confident and say "you look stunning" at a party like a thirsty creepboi. But it takes some level of ability to point out that the guy with the Black sweep-over standing by the T.V. looks like Hitler in a hoodie. NGL saying funny shit makes you friends you would not expect to make and occasionally gets girls to trust you. Confidence is ambiguous as fuck, there's not really a way to demonstrate it. Confidence is not associated with bold behaviour, because if a weird guy is loud everybody says he is compensating. It is associated with saying and doing meaningful things that people naturally want to hear and respond or react to. Obviously looks have an effect on the way these things are perceived, but looks do not give you an ability to manifest these behaviours.
that's right. You are less low IQ that i thought.
it's again mostly genetics.
but you can fake it if it's only last few hours : As for myself i never was really NT, but i managed to give pretty strong NT vibes and be quite popular in HS, but at the end of the day it consumed me too much ressources and energy to fake, i just wanted to go back with my bros and be "myself". i don't like the blatant hypocrysy of the highest class people.

• +1
Reactions: ratdick77
0B0FFD29 DC75 49ED 8433 86A871069529

Would you not want to behave like a normal human being?

Would it be okay if she was unloyal, lied, dumb, low iq, no goals, boring, unfunny, no same interests /similarities

NO

So why would personality not matter for men
I can only see 2 personality traits mattering to some extend:

1. extraversion - introversion.
Where extraversion being more ideal. Why? Because you will just merely meet more new women, because you are and like being social and likely visit at more social places. So, if a dude has like a 2% succes rate (aka, fucking 2/100 women he fancies). An introvert might only meet 50 new women per year, and thus 1 new women lay per year. Whereas an axtravert with same success rate of 2%, might meet 250 new women per year, and thus 5 new women lay per year.

2 low in neuroticism - high in neuroticism.
Where being low in neuroticism being most ideal. Why? Because being high neuroticism, often means being very nervous around new people. Causing it, to avoid meeting new people. Or making others uncomfrotable due to nervousness, and so on.
Whereas being low neuroticism, means being able to be decently relaxed when meeting new women and being able to have some conversation and have a relaxing vibe-time. And also thus, not avoiding meeting new people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and LooksmaxFanatic
that's right. You are less low IQ that i thought.
it's again mostly genetics.
but you can fake it if it's only last few hours : As for myself i never was really NT, but i managed to give pretty strong NT vibes and be quite popular in HS, but at the end of the day it consumed me too much ressources and energy to fake, i just wanted to go back with my bros and be "myself". i don't like the blatant hypocrysy of the highest class people.
All I have to say is lying and acting facilitates success in the long run, provided you have the intelligence to do so successfully. I'm not advocating for sociopathic behavior because I believe you should only surround yourself with people you care about and who also care about you equally... but... If you aren't somewhat selling snake oil in your professional or extra-social life then you are handicapping yourself. Especially when considering everyone else is trying to get a lying-leg upon you. Keep honesty for your intra-social life and loved ones, and play the rest of the game right.

• So Sad
Everything matters, to some extent. I think people tend to overlook personality though.

• +1
All I have to say is lying and acting facilitates success in the long run, provided you have the intelligence to do so successfully. I'm not advocating for sociopathic behavior because I believe you should only surround yourself with people you care about and who also care about you equally... but... If you aren't somewhat selling snake oil in your professional or extra-social life then you are handicapping yourself. Especially when considering everyone else is trying to get a lying-leg upon you. Keep honesty for your intra-social life and loved ones, and play the rest of the game right.
this is so right, but at the same time so sad, since i'm super sensitive - it has his pros and cons, pros as such that you can feel really the other and act accordingly easier than anybody, but at the same time you want something honest, real, decent... - i wished life was about respect, truth and kindness.
But i guess it's not possible, and on top of that i'm shy usually/introvorted when i'm "natural". so it doesn't help.
People who are naturally extroverted, have it the best, will it be for professionnal purpose, or even relational purpose.
I know dozens of dudes less intelligent, mature than me, ugly, that got the right professionnal opportunity and gl girl by beeing extroverted.

PERSONALITY
Chico4

PERSONALITY
8a5d40860b88109ddb215897985c4911

PERSONALITY
385735C5 514A 4EA1 A56B DB2A100BE329

PERSONALITY
1c1f5dae25cbffb387ee826ef93100ad

WOMEN LOVE PERSONALITY, THEY CARE ABOUT IT JUST AS MUCH AS MEN DO, BRO!
SWALLOW THE PERSONALITY PILL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel, Deleted member 2227, subhuman incel and 2 others
I’ve watched captain marvel seven times now to personalitymaxx and I’m still incel.

It’s cope

this is so right, but at the same time so sad, since i'm super sensitive - it has his pros and cons, pros as such that you can feel really the other and act accordingly easier than anybody, but at the same time you want something honest, real, decent... - i wished life was about respect, truth and kindness.
But i guess it's not possible, and on top of that i'm shy usually/introvorted when i'm "natural". so it doesn't help.
People who are naturally extroverted, have it the best, will it be for professionnal purpose, or even relational purpose.
I know dozens of dudes less intelligent, mature than me, ugly, that got the right professionnal opportunity and gl girl by beeing extroverted.
I am a first-year in university trying to edge out my peers, I do not possess otherworldly intelligence or any level of valuable insight that can't be found with a google search, so I rely on sheer competitiveness, at least in this stage of my life. People like Bob Ross and Gandhi probably never lived in their entire life and lived a life of pure virtue, but they also never desired monetary success. But if you are playing a rigged game like me, trying to jump into the business field, you can fight for it or just hope people throw you a bone, and I am fighting for it. I can't say that I don't know it is wrong to put a fake internship on a resume, but I also can't say that I don't feel smart for doing it.

• So Sad

Check out this personality right here. Two ugly gay dudes with full personality and one awkward Chad who doesn't feel it at all and looks like he don't wanna be there. Now guess who played in this famous bitch music video and got paid tons of money doing nothing

I am a first-year in university trying to edge out my peers, I do not possess otherworldly intelligence or any level of valuable insight that can't be found with a google search, so I rely on sheer competitiveness, at least in this stage of my life. People like Bob Ross and Gandhi probably never lived in their entire life and lived a life of pure virtue, but they also never desired monetary success. But if you are playing a rigged game like me, trying to jump into the business field, you can fight for it or just hope people throw you a bone, and I am fighting for it. I can't say that I don't know it is wrong to put a fake internship on a resume, but I also can't say that I don't feel smart for doing it.
will you be able to have a whole life like that?

Personality matters tbh.

You get a good personality by positive feedback from other people.

You get that if you looks and status max. It's a circle you have to break into.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 3043
i wasn't able to endure it more than few years.

Another brainded subhuman pushing his idiotic NT theory.

Reminder that the incel permavirgin that is OP looks exactly like this:

Let's compare him to an actual human being

Case closed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and PubertyMaxxer
Also all of the people on this thread saying there aren't loyal women... That is because you expect them to be with you forever. I leave relationships, or more accurately FWB's and "things" because I'm done and girls do the same with me. I don't owe them my life and they don't owe me theirs. I am not white knighting, just understand nobody wants to make a relationship last until we are like 30-35 these days. So yeah, most likely she is gonna leave you eventually...
will you be able to have a whole life like that?
Yes... I am not creating a false persona, I have always lied when it was the obvious choice. I am not talking about lying to win influence like how your typical sociopath lies. I don't lie in regular scenarios. I don't lie to people I associate with. I have lied to employers, professors, and authorities, and it has greatly benefited me, it has even kept me out of trouble with my schools and on one occasion the law.

Last edited:

Check out this personality right here. Two ugly gay dudes with full personality and one awkward Chad who doesn't feel it at all and looks like he don't wanna be there. Now guess who played in this famous bitch music video and got paid tons of money doing nothing

matt leblanc was gl when he was young, you cant compare someone in his prime like o'pry with someone whos prime was more than 20 years ago

My mom used to be a Thai rice farmer. DO NOT MARRY A STUPID WOMAN. MY MOM IS LITERALLY FUCKING RETARDED. SHE DIDNT TEACH ME JACK SHIT AS A KID AND WHEN I WAS OLD ENOUGH TO FEED MYSELF SHE BASICALLY LEFT ME TO DO JUST THAT. IF YOU HAVE KIDS GET AT LEAST A 120 IQ WOMAN.

My mom used to be a Thai rice farmer. DO NOT MARRY A STUPID WOMAN. MY MOM IS LITERALLY FUCKING RETARDED. SHE DIDNT TEACH ME JACK SHIT AS A KID AND WHEN I WAS OLD ENOUGH TO FEED MYSELF SHE BASICALLY LEFT ME TO DO JUST THAT. IF YOU HAVE KIDS GET AT LEAST A 120 IQ WOMAN.
I will not marry any woman, but sure I'd rather impregnate a high IQ female with top tier genetics overall

I will not marry any woman, but sure I'd rather impregnate a high IQ female with top tier genetics overall
I am the son of a poor white man who seamaxxed with a poor Thai rice farmer. Do NOT EVER (don't fucking do it) impregnant a stupid woman. Your child will be suicidal from a young age.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Good_Little_Goy and Pillarman