Personality is Real PUA is fake

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
Just was looking through my YT subs and saw this laughing stock

Skip to 00:21

I can tell by the stops of dynamic range that this is a cinema camera probably big and north of $ 10,000

I can tell by the lens distortion that it's a 60-85 mm lens and not a telephoto.

So you're telling me that Owen tongued a girl down for 35 seconds, which is really weird for a cold approach unless the girl is super drunk. While a camera man was like 15 - 20 feet away? Saying the most cringeworthy things. Cmon now I've seen Owen actually out in NYC, and he get's good results for his looks levels. IDK why he has to hire models to get that super super unattainable footage. Only low IQ are fooled by this mirage marketing

It's long been known pua people use actors but good find anyways.

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
get this irish leprechaun outta my face

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
I made out with a girl within minutes at the club and I don’t think she was drunk so it’s Possible

you have the best snort I have ever seen

I used to believed he was a smart dude back in days, such a shame from my part. That guy must have said Looks don't matter at least a thousand times in his life, such a scam.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and dodt
I used to believed he was a smart dude back in days, such a shame from my part. That guy must have said Looks don't matter at least a thousand times in his life, such a scam.

Don't feel bad I also swallowed the PUA pill, and allowed my skin to deteriorate as a consequence
you have the best snort I have ever seen

If a Chad were to say this IRL the attraction would fall through the floor
I made out with a girl within minutes at the club and I don’t think she was drunk so it’s Possible
In a club your kind of anonymous with the dark lights, and people feel it's easier to do certain behaviour

Something like how Owen kissed a girl, and for that long, while saying what he was saying.
It's absolutely disgusting. This is how I know most of the people who watch PUA don't actually go out, or RSD would be bankrupt the only real teachers are
> Todd Valentine
> Alpha Male Stradegies
> Rom Wills (select writings)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phad
You have a YouTube channel? Link/name?

You have a YouTube channel? Link/name?

Nah not yet

I don't even think YT channels talking about this are profitable look @ faceandLMS beginning for money every second like he's wikipedia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back