Personality Is The Biggest Meme Ever

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
"Just have a good personality bro"- I'm kind, caring, respectful, educated, honest, trustworthy, loyal, emphatic, etc yet no girls like me. In fact these personality traits which girls say they like if anything are actually a turn off because foids are phucked in the head and want to be used and abused like the trash they are.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 6095
They really do want to be treated like garbage most of the time. I noticed my foid coworkers were nicer to me the meaner I was to them. Like I would make them do my job and do shit I should be doing and they were actually okay with it.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
The blue pill is what keeps the normies running in their hamster cages. Society as it is today depends on the blue pill to exist. If men became blackpilled and dropped out then society would be forced to adapt.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
personality isnt a meme you explained why kinda in the post
a great personality is confident and dark triad
a bad one is timid and low t cuck
everything matters once again

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
They really do want to be treated like garbage most of the time. I noticed my foid coworkers were nicer to me the meaner I was to them. Like I would make them do my job and do shit I should be doing and they were actually okay with it.

Foids are so phucked in the head it's insane. What mentally ill person likes being treated worse? It's insanity.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
I don't understand why do foids prefer being treated like trash? This is why foids shouldn't have any rights. Foids are the cause of "toxic masculinity". If Foids actually liked being treated well we wouldn't have so many scumbag pos criminals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
personality is legit when its dark triad

personality isnt a meme you explained why kinda in the post
a great personality is confident and dark triad
a bad one is timid and low t cuck
everything matters once again
great personality is only great for high-tier normies and above, lower than that people will call you a stupid asshole who deserves to die.

• +1
Reactions: NVRH and ToursOverBoyo2020
personality is legit when its dark triad

Proving foids are phucked in the head and shouldn't have any rights. Any person who prefers being treated like chit is mentally ill and should not be able to make decisions that impact society. Foid's mental illness results in the proliferation of criminals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I don't understand why do foids prefer being treated like trash? This is why foids shouldn't have any rights. Foids are the cause of "toxic masculinity". If Foids actually liked being treated well we wouldn't have so many scumbag pos criminals.

the less empathetic, more psychopathic, narcissistic and machiavellian you are, the higher the chance of your survival and hers is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Proving foids are phucked in the head and shouldn't have any rights. Any person who prefers being treated like chit is mentally ill and should not be able to make decisions that impact society. Foid's mental illness results in the proliferation of criminals.
not really, they're just primitive and selecting for things that'll help them survive

the less empathetic, more psychopathic, narcissistic and machiavellian you are, the higher the chance of your survival and hers is

In a civilized world those people should be gassed. Dark Triad people are mentally ill disgusting criminals who should wiped off the face of the planet like the plague they are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6403