Personality matters so much that it’s not even funny

thecel

thecel

morph king
The STRENGTH that looks matter is greater than the STRENGTH that personalities matter. The NUMBER OF SITUATIONS in which personalities matter is greater than the NUMBER OF SITUATIONS in which looks matter.

In situations in which people don’t see your face, like on Internet forums such as this, personality matters. In a few circles, you may even get more respect for being ugly—imagine a hardcore club of subhuman incels who respect each other for being the biggest truecels. But nowhere does personality not matter. Say you’re a software developer who contributes to a project on GitHub, and the project’s other developers never saw your face. Your appearance does not matter, but your personality matters.

Personality matters so much that it’s more depressing than the looks blackpill is. In job interviews, you get declined if your personality sucks, no matter how great your skills are. In school, teachers and professors write bad letters of recommendation about you if your personality sucks, even if you’re the smartest and highest-achieving student. In online involuntary celibate communities, personalities are the difference between “forum main characters” and utter outcasts who struggle to get views and replies.

It’s all about “vibe,” which is extremely elusive and near impossible to precisely explain how to achieve.

The most brutal thing is that personalities are MORE DIFFICULT TO CHANGE than looks are.
Ugly people can just get surgeries. Short people can just get surgeries. But for people whose personalities are unlikable to others, years of hard work and self-improvement are the only way. And you can’t really change the ways your brain naturally is, so the personality-related changes that you desire can be impossible to obtain.

I can get eye surgery, get jaw surgery, get limb-lengthening surgery, and get yoked by gymmaxing, and I can guarantee that I’ll be a social outcast anyway.

I’ll go to the beach with my ripped physique and diamond-cutting jawline only to stroll around and envy how happy that the overweight, low-tier-normie men are.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 3weq, WagedandReady, Hero of the Imperium and 16 others
Personality matters but it starts with being good looking in the first place, good looking people are naturally confident because all they have ever gotten in their lives is approval and the opposite for subhumans

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: faithlesscel, Deleted member 26092, Deleted member 4946 and 8 others
Not one word but I agree

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, subhuman incel and thecel
Personality matters but it starts with being good looking in the first place, good looking people are naturally confident because all they have ever gotten in their lives is approval and the opposite for subhumans

I can get eye surgery, get jaw surgery, get limb-lengthening surgery, and get yoked by gymmaxing, and I can guarantee that I’ll be a social outcast anyway.

I’ll go to the beach with my ripped physique and diamond-cutting jawline only to stroll around and envy how happy that the overweight, low-tier-normie men are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8165, subhuman incel and 1 other person

I’ll go to the beach with my ripped physique and diamond-cutting jawline only to aimlessly wander around and envy how happy that the overweight, low-tier-normie men are.
overweight LTN men are ostracised from society none are happy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8165, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: faithlesscel, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2403

the real blackpill is that no one is happy. and if someone says they're happy most of the time they're fucking lying

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Danish_Retard, delta7 and 1 other person
Cope. Why do we see obese Mexican dudes who’re happy as fuck?
Latinos are cool with each other they just talk shit

• +1
Reactions: thecel
the real blackpill is that no one is happy. and if someone says they're happy most of the time they're fucking lying

That ain’t blackpill. If no one is happy, everyone is equal (in the sense that everyone is not happy). If no one is happy, we all struggle together.

One defining characteristic of blackpill beliefs is the hard inequality. The beliefs that some people have everything whereas some people have nothing. It’s comically bluepilled to believe that no one is happy. Chad is very happy. Stacy is very happy. Never delude yourself into thinking that they experience pain and misery just like we do. Chad’s worst experience is stubbing his toe on a squat rack at the gym. Stacy’s worst experience is having sex with a Chadlite rather than with a GigaChad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ROTTING
my personality is to fuck you up

• Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5786
you are complaining about personality while you made the most succesful looksmax/incel song out of anyone here, stop humble bragging.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8165, Rt-Rust1 and 3 others
Looks = confidence = personality

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, WagedandReady, Yerico7 and 7 others

Monkey u DIDNT read “It starts with being good looking in the first place”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
you are complaining about personality while you made the most succesful looksmax/incel song out of anyone here, stop humble bragging.

Cope harder. I get repmogged to oblivion by greycels who yap about Jews, race-bait, insult forum users, and start mog battles threads that involve @MakinItHappenReturn @Amnesia @Salludon etc.

Most of my popular threads are just kinda funny and are not the highest-quality threads that I’ve written. Members such as @moonblunt, who exude personalitic charm yet barely talk about looksmaxing, have incredible rep-to-post ratios.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath and subhuman incel
You create thread personality is everything and everyone positive reacts it.
You create thread looks is everything and everyone positive reacts it.

Where is truth man. I need to know it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8165, ROTTING and 4 others
That ain’t blackpill. If no one is happy, everyone is equal (in the sense that everyone is not happy). If no one is happy, we all struggle together.

One defining characteristic of blackpill beliefs is the hardcore inequality. The beliefs that some people have everything whereas some people have nothing. It’s comically bluepilled to believe that no one is happy. Chad is very happy. Stacy is very happy. Never delude yourself into thinking that they experience pain and misery just like we do.
whatever pill it is, chad can suffer mentally, which becomes contagious to stacy cuz he's in his own head and therefore can't "love" her, idk if that's a bluepill tho:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
@Marsiere214 hates my personality so much that he wont ever talk to me again, i know exactly what you are going through @thecel , i try my hardest to find a personality that is likeable and respectable, but my brain just isnt made for that… hard work wont change chat, someone needs to make me a cyborg and install a personality, so i dont have to do it myself, hopefully this will be possible in the future.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8165, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Monkey u DIDNT read “It starts with being good looking in the first place”

Orangutan you didn’t read my post about obese low-tier-normies at the beach.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and subhuman incel
You didn’t read my post about obese low-tier-normies at the beach.
fuck your obese Mexicans send them back where they came from

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel
You create thread personality is everything and everyone positive reacts it.
You create thread looks is everything and everyone positive reacts it.

Where is truth man. I need to know it
Caging

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel
Personalitymax.org :lul:
Lookscel.is :lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, thecel and Anchor_Ship
Jfl. As a LTN or even incel you have to be top 1% charismatic to compensate, so its still looks looks looks

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Jfl. As a LTN or even incel you have to be top 1% charismatic to compensate, so its still looks looks looks

tfw you get lifemogged by a personalitymaxed proboscis monkey of a male

The STRENGTH that looks matter is greater than the STRENGTH that personalities matter. The NUMBER OF SITUATIONS in which personalities matter is greater than the NUMBER OF SITUATIONS in which looks matter.

In situations in which people don’t see your face, like on Internet forums such as this, personality matters. In a few circles, you may even get more respect for being ugly—imagine a hardcore club of subhuman incels who respect each other for being the biggest truecels. But nowhere does personality not matter. Say you’re a software developer who contributes to a project on GitHub, and the project’s other developers never saw your face. Your appearance does not matter, but your personality matters.

Personality matters so much that it’s more depressing than the looks blackpill is. In job interviews, you get declined if your personality sucks, no matter how great your skills are. In school, teachers and professors write bad letters of recommendation about you if your personality sucks, even if you’re the smartest and highest-achieving student. In online involuntary celibate communities, personalities are the difference between “forum main characters” and utter outcasts who struggle to get views and replies.

It’s all about “vibe,” which is extremely elusive and near impossible to precisely explain how to achieve.

The most brutal thing is that personalities are MORE DIFFICULT TO CHANGE than looks are.
Ugly people can just get surgeries. Short people can just get surgeries. But for people whose personalities are unlikable to others, years of hard work and self-improvement are the only way. And you can’t really change the ways your brain naturally is, so the personality-related changes that you desire can be impossible to obtain.

yeah people dont seem to understand that personality is a lot of the time quite an inherent thing along looks, big blackpill if youre insufferable to interact with.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Danish_Retard
If the end goal is to be happy personality will matter the same if not more than looks. Looks like a multiplier for how much effort you need to put in to get shit in this social world, but at the end your personality is what is being multiplied.

An overly simplistic view of course but I'd say you're right. After losing 30kg people treated my vastly better despite having a shit personality though. Never kept any friends because of my shit personality, so I guess... everything fucking matters. :feelscry:

• Woah
only to stroll around and envy how happy that the overweight, low-tier-normie men are.
i am just going to fatcel volcelmaxx tbh.

i have a friend who is fat af. he looks so funny, like a wide bugdroid. he always gets a buzzcutt. Doesnt even trim the unibrown too. He is much happier than everyone. Also he is so low inhib, he is acting like a creep willingly but he doesnt appear creep because he looks funny.

• Woah

One defining characteristic of blackpill beliefs is the hard inequality. The beliefs that some people have everything whereas some people have nothing. It’s comically bluepilled to believe that no one is happy. Chad is very happy. Stacy is very happy. Never delude yourself into thinking that they experience pain and misery just like we do. Chad’s worst experience is stubbing his toe on a squat rack at the gym. Stacy’s worst experience is having sex with a Chadlite rather than with a GigaChad.
So you want sexual equality i.e sexual communism?

• +1
So you want sexual equality i.e sexual communism?

I want it just like I want superpowers and invincibility. I want it but know that it cannot happen.