personality works when you are a normie

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
if you are sub 5 personality wont help you

but if you are a normie and in a relationship your persnoality is key to keep this relationship going.

that of course if you are a normie like i said. you have full head of hair. at least 5 ft 7 and no facial deformity.

you just need to find the right girl. yes if you are with a whore she will probably cheat on you. but not all woman are whores

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, sub5outsider, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
class clown maxxing is always an option

Sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25550

but if you are a normie and in a relationship your persnoality is key to keep this relationship going.

that of course if you are a normie like i said. you have full head of hair. at least 5 ft 7 and no facial deformity.

you just need to find the right girl. yes if you are with a whore she will probably cheat on you. but not all woman are whores

If a 5/10 catches himself single after uni age he is invisible to most 5/10 females and they could care less about his personality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410

Soy

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

Yeah maybe but you won't cultivate long lasting geniune attraction and you'll have to put in much more effort to keep her + the quality/looks of the girls you'll be able to attract is less

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Personalitymaxxing as a normie is good advice if you want to get out of a cave and become a functioning member of society but it's not really going to increase your SMV. People will just be less weirded out by you, maybe want to hang around you because you make them laugh/entertain them but chances are it's not really going to make anyone want to sleep with you more. You're just going to become one of those jestermaxxed couples who do nothing but make soyfaces over TV shows whilst your partner finds any way to become sexually satisfied that doesn't include you be it through simping over the media you're soying out over or by inviting Tyrone to movie night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, autistic_tendencies, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
Yeah if u have a normie face u can worship a woman but she will only speak to u because of the attention

Personality maxxing is easy

Looksmaxxing is hard

Opposite , can’t change personality

100%

I could snap my fingers and make half these mofos look like Tyler Maher, yet none of them would get bitches cause the autism is too high.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 28414
thats true because most people are normies personality social circle social skills are way more important