Personalitymaxxing can get you to the next level

H

Henry Rollins

Platinum
Most of the time on dates I'm running on super nervous energy which can manifest itself as getting annoyed by the simplest most innocent things. I had a girl ask me if I would ever consider doing yoga and I got so fucking annoyed that it killed the vibe the rest of the night. She was so fucking hot too, she looked like a Nordic version of Shakira.

Now what reason did I have to get annoyed by such a thing like yoga? I legit don't have an answer to this myself. But after that and seeing how turned off she was I made it a point to be more light hearted and to hide my annoyance at every innocent thing a woman says. Once I started doing this women gave me more chances and eventually got a gf that mogged me simply because I didn't listen to the little voice in my head that hates everything.

Had I simply tried to skate on my looks, these women would have just moved on to other guys simply because normies don't get upset by shit the way I do (abused dog syndrome). Personality is what had fucked me from attractive women giving me additional chances. At a certain point if no one wants to be around you it doesn't matter if you mog.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
A chad wrote this

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Just too much text bro

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel