Personalitymaxxing is not talked enoguh!!

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Gold
Why does no one talk about this. Looks are more important but personality plays a big factor. Is there a personialitymaxxing guide??

After I saw 5'6 MTN and a Light tr. pulling all the girls i knew it was personality.

So how can we make our personality more appealing to women? Someone make a thread

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Why does no one talk about this. Looks are more important but personality plays a big factor. Is there a personialitymaxxing guide??

After I saw 5'6 MTN and a Light tr. pulling all the girls i knew it was personality.

So how can we make our personality more appealing to women? Someone make a thread
gotta be kind to her

and dont be boring person just talk to her in her interests idk works with me

its not personality maxxing when u gotta manipulate your thoughts and actions lol :lul:

ok ill tell you u cant just have great personality and get all the bitches someone gotta be interested in you first

yes so thats why i created this post
how do i tell you this... u cant just personalitymaxx or whatever cuz ur personality is something you say or do in your subconciousnes or whatever so if i tell you to do this and this etc it means manipulating someone and not being your real self so i cant help fr