Buddy you have been spamming the same threads now for 5 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Debetro and 8 others
Damn you're retarded

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Buddy you have been spamming the same threads now for 5 years
Have to do the same things when your only achievement in life is being a good poster on incel forums

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
while he slays, you will be @forevergymcelling.

• JFL
Reactions: infini
Why you hide her name? She's ugly as shit you think I would spend a minute in my life searching her and tryana dm her? Jfl

@Chadethnic101
@6ft4
@geezcel
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
very common in the UK to see something like that you're just lucky he doesn't follow her back (I hope)
honestly jfl at how many girls I see that have 3 or 4 digit follower counts and fucking reality tv stars and professional footballers following them
literally no chance in the UK if you don't have gigastatus, even the Ukrainian immigrant girl down the street without social media who's just turned 18, goes to church daily and family don't own a computer is getting letters from Maher and Thurston by carrier pigeon

Stallion. Princesspill.

riding horses is giga high class
Not in the UK afaik, everyone I've known owns one is one monthly payment away from being bankrupt.

very common in the UK to see something like that you're just lucky he doesn't follow her back (I hope)
honestly jfl at how many girls I see that have 3 or 4 digit follower counts and fucking reality tv stars and professional footballers following them
literally no chance in the UK if you don't have gigastatus, even the Ukrainian immigrant girl down the street without social media who's just turned 18, goes to church daily and family don't own a computer is getting letters from Maher and Thurston by carrier pigeon
You'd make some epic threads with your stories if you tried. Just a bit more elab, a photo here and there...

Last edited: