perverted foid kept staring at my bulge in the gym

atlantean

atlantean

reichsmarschall
was in the gym doing my normal push workout and was wearing my black adidas track pants

had my tom ford underwear which are comfortable but make my bulge more prevalent but it didnt really matter, was pretty late in the day and theres usually no foids there at that time

so i am on the bench doing my chest presses and she was there next to me, i always look around in between sets at the gym always staring at ppl and i glanced at her and i saw that she was staring at my bulge wtf, didnt make much of it, get back up from another set and i see her staring at it again

anyways i finish with the bench and move to the cables to work my delts and 2mins later i see her coming over, had a really nice body tbh she was HTB with a nice perky ass

so im there doing tricep pushdowns and im looking in the mirror checking my form and i notice my bulge is huge, could see it just bursting out jfl, im doing my sets and shes there doing the same exercise and i just keep seeing her looking down at my bulge in between her sets, never makes eye contact, im bloated ogre rn so its probably why but i would only ever see her glancing down at the bulge, it kinda made me horny ngl probably from the roids my libido is insane and it made me semi hard and so the bulge got even bigger

change exercises and do some lat raises and shes still there and whenever i look at her just still glancing over at the bulge, it was even more prominent now and it was in plane sight for her so i guess it gave her more reason to stare, i would keep having to move my pants around and fix it since it was annoying but it did nothing

finish up with the exercise and head out of the gym since my dad was out waiting for me and i just see her finishing up at the same time going to the changing rooms, kinda expected her to follow me out to keep staring ngl

moral of the story foids are more perverted than men, i should go up to her when i finish my bulk and get out of my bloated ogre cycle tbh would be a good slay she was hot

@ConfusedBolivian @moreroidsmoredates @User28823 idk who else to tag

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: puniteking, Steel, asdvek and 7 others
Why're you showing bulge in the gym anyways? You THOT!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Gaygymmaxx, BPMKNO and 1 other person
Why would you care ?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
@ambi

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shia.jihadist, vioytaka and ambi
was in the gym doing my normal push workout and was wearing my black adidas track pants

had my tom ford underwear which are comfortable but make my bulge more prevalent but it didnt really matter, was pretty late in the day and theres usually no foids there at that time

so i am on the bench doing my chest presses and she was there next to me, i always look around in between sets at the gym always staring at ppl and i glanced at her and i saw that she was staring at my bulge wtf, didnt make much of it, get back up from another set and i see her staring at it again

anyways i finish with the bench and move to the cables to work my delts and 2mins later i see her coming over, had a really nice body tbh she was HTB with a nice perky ass

so im there doing tricep pushdowns and im looking in the mirror checking my form and i notice my bulge is huge, could see it just bursting out jfl, im doing my sets and shes there doing the same exercise and i just keep seeing her looking down at my bulge in between her sets, never makes eye contact, im bloated ogre rn so its probably why but i would only ever see her glancing down at the bulge, it kinda made me horny ngl probably from the roids my libido is insane and it made me semi hard and so the bulge got even bigger

change exercises and do some lat raises and shes still there and whenever i look at her just still glancing over at the bulge, it was even more prominent now and it was in plane sight for her so i guess it gave her more reason to stare, i would keep having to move my pants around and fix it since it was annoying but it did nothing

finish up with the exercise and head out of the gym since my dad was out waiting for me and i just see her finishing up at the same time going to the changing rooms, kinda expected her to follow me out to keep staring ngl

moral of the story foids are more perverted than men, i should go up to her when i finish my bulk and get out of my bloated ogre cycle tbh would be a good slay she was hot

Mirin af bro, roida make you so much attractive it multiplied my results with women despite being higher body fat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, murdah, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, IndraBC, greycel and 5 others
chad problems tbh

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
How much did ur cock grow on roids and whats ur girth

• JFL
Reactions: reek, not__cel and atlantean
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and atlantean
What's ur length x girth?

fakecel

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

• Love it

IMG 20240608 100736

Me staring at @atlantean 's bulge

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, atlantean, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
Moral of the story is roids have you delusional

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother

Fiction is any creative work, chiefly any narrative work, portraying individuals, events, or places that are imaginary or in ways that are imaginary.[1][2][3] Fictional portrayals are thus inconsistent with history, fact, or plausibility. In a traditional narrow sense, "fiction" refers to written narratives in prose – often referring specifically to novels, novellas, and short stories.[4][5] More broadly, however, fiction encompasses imaginary narratives expressed in any medium, including not just writings but also live theatrical performances, films, television programs, radio dramas, comics, role-playing games, and video games.

I didnt knew schizophrenia was a roids side effect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and atlantean
Rock out with ya cock out

• Love it

Tbh many foids do this
While talking they Look down in my cock when i have Jeans on wtf

That happens at least 30 times everyday... They also stare equally at my huge ass and my juicy boobs (pure natural muscle btw)

Screenshot 20240621 153922
Screenshot 20240621 153657

I only use thigh jeans pants that show enhancevmy ass and bulge so everyone can clearly depict what I would look like naked

Everytime a woman witnesses the sight of me, Hypergamy Inflation goes up by 69%

Chads should be as hot as Stacies, but with a large horse's dick instead

Every woman that sees me = 1 less who will settle with a sub5

By increasing Hypergamy we can wipe off the suboptimal truecel genes from the map in only 1 generation

You have to LIVE IT 🤭😍🤗

That happens at least 30 times everyday... They also stare equally at my huge ass and my juicy boobs (pure natural muscle btw)

View attachment 2992719View attachment 2992720

I only use thigh jeans pants that show enhancevmy ass and bulge so everyone can clearly depict what I would look like naked

Everytime a woman witnesses the sight of me, Hypergamy Inflation goes up by 69%

Chads should be as hot as Stacies, but with a large horse's dick instead

Every woman that sees me = 1 less who will settle with a sub5

By increasing Hypergamy we can wipe off the suboptimal truecel genes from the map in only 1 generation

You have to LIVE IT 🤭😍🤗
transgendah.org

• Hmm...
Reactions: bigblacknigger