Pet lovers pay attention

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I know a lot of you like to play and mess with animals, but some of you have no idea that a disease called rabies will kill you 100% once symptoms appear. NO CURE! Careful!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
I like to play with your sisters kitty ☺️

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 21863
Screenshot 2023 0728 132535

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater and .*my*.
If you think about it, niggers and awful breeds like pit bulls are functionally the same to white liberals, do take note

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
this wont stop me to pet cats when i see them but thanks for your concern

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and .*my*.
If you think about it, niggers and awful breeds like pit bulls are functionally the same to white liberals, do take note
I get the the analogy but nah.

Niggers and toys are the same to them because they’re both objects to use.

lol at this coping clown growing a beard

lol at this fearmongering, if it bites you just get a rabies vaccine and nothing is going to happen

• +1
lol at this coping clown growing a beard

lol at this fearmongering, if it bites you just get a rabies vaccine and nothing is going to happen
Yeah, but sometimes infected animals bite and don’t exhibit symptoms. What do you do then?

Yeah, but sometimes infected animals bite and don’t exhibit symptoms. What do you do then?

What i said covered you being bitten even by an animal that doesn't show signs.

Once you start showing symptoms, so 2 weeks at minimum it's over yeah

• +1
What i said covered you being bitten even by an animal that doesn't show signs.

Once you start showing symptoms, so 2 weeks at minimum it's over yeah
I wouldn’t want to get vaccinated unless I know that it’s rabies. I know people who got the vaccine and developed allergies and have to deal with this shit forever.

What a dilemma…

I wouldn’t want to get vaccinated unless I know that it’s rabies. I know people who got the vaccine and developed allergies and have to deal with this shit forever.

What a dilemma…

Lol it's not covid vaccine, imagine today's world without rabies, polio, smallpox vaccines?

We'd have constant epidemics with how interconnected world is.

• +1
The death is excruciating.
Much better death than a lot of things, even common. The death is pretty quick (10 days max) which you'd be in a coma after 2/3 days.

• +1
I know a lot of you like to play and mess with animals, but some of you have no idea that a disease called rabies will kill you 100% once symptoms appear. NO CURE! Careful!!

My dog bit me a month ago. What does this mean? Although he did get a rabies vaccine when he was little.

• +1
My dog bit me a month ago. What does this mean? Although he did get a rabies vaccine when he was little.
Unless you’re writing this from heaven you should be fine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432