Petite/Slim women superior?

L

lifted

Iron
I find them to be the most attractive (even if they are in their 30's-40's). Even if they are skinny they always develop a pretty feminine hip circumference that makes them look very cute. Maybe only women who were malnourished as a child don't get this type of hip circumference.

I understand the appeal of big tits and ass but is not my way to go. I'm more inclined to have intimacy with a cute feminine looking girl than other type of girl.

I wonder what could be the reason of that.

• +1
Reactions: treezy456, Slavusz and PlayersGetPlayed
I don't understand the appeal behind exaggerated curves

I don't understand the appeal behind exaggerated curves
And most women that are curvy also have a pretty big waist also. Nothing more unappealing on a woman than a big waist. It's very rare to find a curvy woman with a small waist.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
This is a giga cope. You subconsciously prefer women built like children because your manhood looks bigger in comparison. This is a trait common in low-T men who lack dominance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln, watah and PlayersGetPlayed
This is a giga cope. You subconsciously prefer women built like children because your manhood looks bigger in comparison. This is a trait common in low-T men who lack dominance.
Aren't we designed to have sex when we just reached puberty? I doubt both men and women would look "developed" at that age

Aren't we designed to have sex when we just reached puberty? I doubt both men and women would look "developed" at that age
A lot of women do. You had choices. You chose the planks

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
Cope, highly estrogenic girls fog

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel