PewDiePie got cucked

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
He just got married to this blonde recently.

Hope PewDiePie enjoys his millions while he still can :)

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 1464
Jesus she looks legitimately disinterested in everything.

Even if you're a good looking dude at 30 like Pewdiepie is foids are still going to crave the cock carousel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
theyve been together 10+ years my little goyim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, v123q43, SLA and 6 others
How can anyone be attracted to a foid who sounds like a squeaky 9 year old princess tryhard?

• +1
Reactions: Cacas112, Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 1464
yes, theyve been together since the beginning of his career

Gold digger she is. Though I admit his looks are also probably a part of the reason. But tell me this why did she wait to marry him until after all this time? Women don't just choose to not marry a dude for years and years and then just suddenly decide they want to marry unless they are planning to divorce rape later.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10374 and Deleted member 1464
Gold digger she is. Though I admit his looks are also probably a part of the reason. But tell me this why did she wait to marry him until after all this time? Women don't just choose to not marry a dude for years and years and then just suddenly decide they want to marry unless they are planning to divorce rape later.
it was mutual

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Wonder if she is just with him for the money or just because he is famous and if so, that means there is a famepill.

Wonder if she is just with him for the money or just because he is famous and if so, that means there is a famepill.
she was with him from the beginning

• WTF
Reactions: BigBoy
how is she a gold digger when they were together when he was working at a hotdog place and before youtube payed money

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, v123q43, BigBoy and 4 others
Felix's value has finally started to decline and thus he wanted to lock her up. Foolish move for someone with "fuck you" money, but easy to say where I'm standing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1553
Felix's value has finally started to decline and thus he wanted to lock her up. Foolish move for someone with "fuck you" money, but easy to say where I'm standing.
Her smv is declining more quickly. Holy shit I remember when she was a cute lil thang, she's not so cute anymore, looks like a woman instead of a girl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1553
If y'all think pewdiefag is good looking you must be ugly as fuck tbh ngl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 10374, BigBoy and 2 others
He is gonna live a fun life with his beautiful wife while you devote a thread on the internet to him, crying for him- who is the real winner here?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10374, kebabcoper, BigBoy and 6 others
He is gonna live a fun life with his beautiful wife while you devote a thread on the internet to him, crying for him- who is the real winner here?

Legit af, these guys are so retarded

"Enjoy the millions while you can" as if she isn't a millionaire too

"She's so disinterested" Sure, because she should be super excited about playing minecraft, not being interested in a minecraft video definitely tells how she acts with him on their whole relationship

He lived in her parent's house because he didn't have a place to stay when he moved from Sweden, how the fuck is being a gold digger?! He was working on youtube on a time that absolutely NO ONE probably made more than 2k a month from this platform and people were basically posting family videos or some other shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10374, SeiGun and SayNoToRotting
Jfl at all the bluepills here. I love the "oh but she already has money" argument. Tiger Wood's wive left him for another even richer billionare.

And "she has stayed with me for a while" means NOTHING. Here is what actually happened:

1. They met while they were still pretty young and because of his good looks she gave him a chance.
2. Not that long after he becomes a successful youtuber and starts making more and more money.
3. Because of nr2 she decides to stay even though under any other circumstances she would have left for greener pastures by then.
4. Now that he is at the peak of his wealth/fame and she is getting older she decides it's a good idea to get married so that she can divorce rape him later.

JFL at thinking there is somehow "real love" or some gay shit AWALT is a fact of life.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Thushespokeofit
Tiger Wood's wive left him for another even richer billionare.
So your have no direct evidence that shows that they are gonna get divorced, but just "This woman in this single, cherripicked example cheated on her husband so that applies to every other millionaire relationship"

You think there hasn't been a single relationship amongst rich people that lasted for decades/till death? Especially one that began before all of the fame? (Obama and Michele for example)

JFL at thinking there is somehow "real love" or some gay shit AWALT is a fact of life.
if that helps you sleep at night.

Real love does exist, but you will never be a part of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deathtochad and just_a_life

Even if you're a good looking dude at 30 like Pewdiepie is foids are still going to crave the cock carousel
She looks like shes being held a gunpoint but still cant be bothered to fake decent enthusiasm

faggot level thread

Jfl at all the bluepills here. I love the "oh but she already has money" argument. Tiger Wood's wive left him for another even richer billionare.

And "she has stayed with me for a while" means NOTHING. Here is what actually happened:

1. They met while they were still pretty young and because of his good looks she gave him a chance.
2. Not that long after he becomes a successful youtuber and starts making more and more money.
3. Because of nr2 she decides to stay even though under any other circumstances she would have left for greener pastures by then.
4. Now that he is at the peak of his wealth/fame and she is getting older she decides it's a good idea to get married so that she can divorce rape him later.

How do you explain dee devlin and conor mcgregor?

He is the one to took a very long time to propose to her. He chose when to marry. besides, they've been together back when his channel was tiny and youtube wasn't seen as a reliable/popular job.

this is a classic thread where u can see the difference between Lookism kings and looksmaxx bitter incels. the latter just try and consistently put down and come up with reasons as to why he's so cucked, Lookism users just accept it and try and learn from it.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
She was with him before he got rich and famous, pewdiepie used to be broke bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
So your have no direct evidence that shows that they are gonna get divorced, but just "This woman in this single, cherripicked example cheated on her husband so that applies to every other millionaire relationship"

You think there hasn't been a single relationship amongst rich people that lasted for decades/till death? Especially one that began before all of the fame? (Obama and Michele for example)

if that helps you sleep at night.

Real love does exist, but you will never be a part of it.
Op is a 28 year old virgin so because love doesn't exist for him he doesn't believe it does for anyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, SeiGun, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
She's Italian too...

Op is a 28 year old virgin so because love doesn't exist for him he doesn't believe it does for anyone
His threads are pretty stuoid in generel I agree.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
OP is making Incel's cope thread on other people living a happy life

Subscribe to PewDiePie

773.jpg

Love is a socially constructed concept that doesn't have any bases in biological reality. Women evolved to maximize resource extraction from men, and that is all they care about. You are extremely bluepilled if you think PewDiePie is somehow an exception to the rule.

Marrying in general is not cucked lol