PFL Surgery Morph

thecel

thecel

morph king
Morph:

HIGH PFL EYE

I combined together parts of my left eye seen from different angles to make a ChadPFL eye. (inb4 shitty Photoshop)

Before:

I used the eyes on the right of all 3 photos. After morphing, I realized the upper medial canthus area would've looked better if I'd used the eye on the left in the 2nd photo instead of the right eye in the 1st photo.

IMG 5955 c

IMG 5956 c

IMG 5957 c

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Forgotten, Mexicanboi, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
yeah itd look like it would be good without short medial canthus and pfl

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Caging at your profile pic

• JFL
Vspp3iahk4q41

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Kilimanjaro, thecel and 14 others
Do you think I can get an eye wide like the morph with orbital expansion surgery and/or OBO? I also have a cyclops IPD
ill be honest, I have zero clue.

but I don't think ur medial canthus will increase in size.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and thecel
What's your age?

PFL surgery is cope.
this practice does not provide for you extra sclera unless you were born with a genetical palpebral excess

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 1862 and 2 others
Morph:

View attachment 943370

I combined together parts of my left eye seen from different angles to make a ChadPFL eye. (inb4 shitty Photoshop)

Before:

I used the eyes on the right of all 3 photos. After morphing, I realized the upper medial canthus area would've looked better if I'd used the eye on the left in the 2nd photo instead of the right eye in the 1st photo.

View attachment 943367

View attachment 943368

View attachment 943369
inject hgh. It might enlarge your eyeballs.

• JFL
inject hgh. It might enlarge your eyeballs.
lmao but it'd only cause excruciating pain as the enlarged eyeballs get squished in their small orbital cavities

At this point you are better off injecting insulin and hgh to get acromegaly

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, BigBoy, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
lmk if you ever figure out how to increase pfl

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and thecel
PFL surgery is cope.
this practice does not provide for you extra sclera unless you were born with a genetical palpebral excess
Eyeball size varies very little in the human population. People with longer PFL don't have bigger eyeballs with more sclera; their palpebral fissures just expose more of their eyeballs.

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten, Administrator, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
16 subhuman years old
Hop on AI and GH-analogues(both low dose). Chew every-day intensely in all directions(backward, forward, sideward) for at least 5 minutes twice per day, don't over-do it though you want to only stimulate bone growth. Intensity = key for bone growth, not duration. Make sure it's something unbreakable, don't chew on a gum. A towel will work for example. Chew on it on every tooth like a fucking dog puppy does when it's teeth itch.

Supplement Vit D, K2, Magnesium, Boron. Eat high protein every-day and make sure to get at least 1g calcium/day from diet.

You still have hope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11099 and thecel
Eyeball size varies very little in the human population. People with longer PFL don't have bigger eyeballs with more sclera; their palpebral fissures just expose more of their eyeballs.
do you have some good pictures that prove people with average palpebral fissure can improve their PFL with this practise?

• +1
do you have some good pictures that prove people with average palpebral fissure can improve their PFL with this practise?
no :feelswhy:

Morph:

View attachment 943370

Before:

View attachment 943367

View attachment 943368

View attachment 943369
what's your pfl and ipd?

• +1
22–23 mm PFL, 56–57 mm IPD

• +1
Reactions: joseph
Yea ruler
can i pm you my eye area i measured my pfl at like 28mm to 31mm but idk if its accurate, is there another way to measure based on iris or via pic?

• +1
can i pm you my eye area i measured my pfl at like 28mm to 31mm but idk if its accurate, is there another way to measure based on iris or via pic?
Iris-based PFL measurement is fairly accurate

PFL surgery is cope.
so more eyelids covering your eye is ok
uncovering isn't possible

• +1
Hop on AI and GH-analogues(both low dose). Chew every-day intensely in all directions(backward, forward, sideward) for at least 5 minutes twice per day, don't over-do it though you want to only stimulate bone growth. Intensity = key for bone growth, not duration. Make sure it's something unbreakable, don't chew on a gum. A towel will work for example. Chew on it on every tooth like a fucking dog puppy does when it's teeth itch.

Supplement Vit D, K2, Magnesium, Boron. Eat high protein every-day and make sure to get at least 1g calcium/day from diet.

You still have hope.

and how will that change the shape of my cranium?

Morph:

View attachment 943370

Before:

View attachment 943367

View attachment 943368

View attachment 943369

I see you made the medial canthus more prounced

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back