AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
What should i expect?

@NorwoodAscender @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: SavageAstronaut and org3cel.RR
What should i expect?

Phenibut is really good, never used it, but it will have good effects on your mind, it seems you are more focused on lowering your cortisol, anxiety, stress and inhib, i would reccomend you to use, adderall, phenibut, prozac and maybe try microdosing magic mushrooms.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial, AlbinoMaxxer and Roninotrolling
Less anxious u wont notice it like u do with booze

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Based on my experiences

Headache the next day

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and Roninotrolling
What should i expect?

you are gonna have reversed effects for a day or two after use

• +1
Less anxious u wont notice it like u do with booze
So it’s like drunk inhib level? If so, this mogs
How long did it take to kick in
Phenibut is really good, never used it, but it will have good effects on your mind, it seems you are more focused on lowering your cortisol, anxiety, stress and inhib, i would reccomend you to use, adderall, phenibut, prozac and maybe try microdosing magic mushrooms.
not sure i want to try those
Based on my experiences

Headache the next day
how much did u take
you are gonna have reversed effects for a day or two after use
why do u say that? Sure it wasnt just u?

• +1
Reactions: sinss and org3cel.RR
So it’s like drunk inhib level? If so, this mogs

not sure i want to try those

how much did u take

why do u say that? Sure it wasnt just u?
nah other ppl I know also had the same effect

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and AlbinoMaxxer
how much did u take
Most i took was 5 grams. It took a few hours but none of the good side effects ever kicked in

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and AlbinoMaxxer
I haven't taken phenibut in a grip, I've actually been thinking about ordering some. I used to take it with kratom and that shit was heaven but eventually it just stopped feeling good. To me Pheni on it's own is good but very subtle mood enhancer. It also tastes like death, worse than kratom even. HCL is extremely acidic and whatever the other version is is very bitter

• +1
I haven't taken phenibut in a grip, I've actually been thinking about ordering some. I used to take it with kratom and that shit was heaven but eventually it just stopped feeling good. To me Pheni on it's own is good but very subtle mood enhancer. It also tastes like death, worse than kratom even. HCL is extremely acidic and whatever the other version is is very bitter
Subtle mood enhancer? I thought it gave mogger inhib levels

i'd just pop it before parties and shit, basically on occasions
How long does it take to kick in and how many g/mg did you take? I took 500mg the other day before a festival on an almost empty stomach and i didnt feel shit even after 3 hrs. Just a headache

• +1
I have taken phenibut a bunch of times in doses up to 5g. Social anxiety is definitely lowered but your inhib is not so low it’s like being drunk. Just puts you in a good mood for the day, makes music sound better, gives you energy and makes you more social. It’s tempting to chase a high by raising your dose but it’s not worth it, you lose the magic and end up wasting phenibut/falling asleep. Don’t take more than 2g at a time.

Taking it once a week is the best frequency of usage. I wouldn’t reccomend taking it multiple days in a row, but you can get away with using 2 days in a row without having a bad rebound/withdrawal. When you take 3 days in a row or more, the rebound anxiety is going to continually get worse.

• +1
How long does it take to kick in and how many g/mg did you take? I took 500mg the other day before a festival on an almost empty stomach and i didnt feel shit even after 3 hrs. Just a headache
On an empty stomach I feel it within 30 minutes. Substances always hit me quickly though. 500mg is a pretty small dose, I would recommend between 1 and 2 grams. Take like 1.5 grams, wait an hour, and pop a caffeine pill or drink a sugar free energy drink. You should start feeling good

• +1
Reactions: ferbite666 and AlbinoMaxxer
Subtle mood enhancer? I thought it gave mogger inhib levels
No, it doesn’t give “mogger inhib levels” :ROFLMAO: but if you’re an abused dog/have social anxiety it will alleviate some of that and let you socialize more easily.

I get way more loose lipped/lower inhib from being moderately tipsy on alcohol than I do from taking phenibut.

• +1
You guys sleep on DNRI's . Wellbutrin has been mogger for my inhib, motivation and social fluidity.

• +1
What should i expect?

the effects are very slight for me but social lubrication is still required but it definitely improved my social skills.
I have no side effects the next day

• +1
the effects are very slight for me but social lubrication is still required but it definitely improved my social skills.
I have no side effects the next day
How many mg did u take and how quickly did it take to hit?

• +1
Reactions: SavageAstronaut
How many mg did u take and how quickly did it take to hit?
i had the best experience from 0.75-1,5mg and it took me 2-7h to hit. But its very subtle.
You need to drink black coffee before to create a more acidic environment.
Also fast before and after for a bit
And you need to do stuff.
If you just stay at home it wont do nothing.
Exercise also makes it more potent