phenibut when going out?

D

Deleted member 20927

follow, hang, and breed me
not really a huge drinker, and obvi alch sucks for gymmaxxing, im a light weight so i can chill with a few beers, but just wanted to see if anyone had luck with phenibut and holding a beer to look NT on nights out.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
NT = cope it is about social skills, stop using the word NT
if you say something with confidence it works
i can lie all the time to people, why because looks ofcourse but i also say it with confidence, the social axienty is cucking you irl. you are not aspy you just have social axienty

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 17735, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
i can lie all the time to people, why because looks ofcourse but i also say it with confidence, the social axienty is cucking you irl. you are not aspy you just have social axienty
you are right nt cope but phenibut decreases social anxiety.

you are right nt cope but phenibut decreases social anxiety.
yeah i know thats why i dont say it is bad to use drugs in the first place, i also had contantly axienty becasue adhd, i am more rested with people when i am on drugs (ritalin) because it just removes the axienty, i am chill at people where i feel fine but with new people i am hyperactive aka axienty, adhd way of coping is just be funny bro than people accept you so you get dopamine, to reduce the axienty, thats why the class clown always has a sort of axienty. please check on him

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
actually i dont have social anxiety at all i go out and cold approach constantly, its more of just i want to appear drunk without the sides of drinking like fucked up hormone production

I would not recommend drugs (esp gaba analogs).

But to answer the post- years before i got deep into religious text, like maybe when i was 15-17 i used to use phenibut. I was not on any looksmax type forum, but was just that type of person to be curious about different drugs and effects of different compounds and chemicals to cope from a bad reality. In hindsight i regret it because it does nothing to you long term but maybe fuck you up if your not careful.

Phenibut is one of the most addicting drugs on earth imo, even more addicting than designer ones because of what it does. To explain, it is very subtle but at the same time extremely powerful. You wont notice the come up because it takes 30-1hr and lasts a whole day 7-15 hrs, but during that time your social anxiety is pretty much gone. Your generally more interested in everything. I used to take it while at school and at work and its the drug that made me a social alpha butterfly. (Which backfired because when i used my prescriptions up, it was like being inserted into a life that you had nothing to do with).

I hated myself for a long time because i felt as if phenibut was actually how i was supposed to be like. Or i would wonder why i was not created like that. You eventually want to use it everyday or at the very least weekly because of how good it made you feel. Like talking to people was more impactful. You would probably try to fix broken relationships on pheni, or talk to people you never really talked to before and have deep convox and such. To explain the subtle feeling, It felt as if you could cry with emotions and were passionate and positive about everything. But it has such a bad relapse and the second+ time you take it you have to dang near double the dose.

Would not recommend. Its probably worst than coke

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 20927 and Deleted member 18694
actually i dont have social anxiety at all i go out and cold approach constantly, its more of just i want to appear drunk without the sides of drinking like fucked up hormone production

Its not going to make you feel drunk more like social butterfly. Its very subtle and is not inherently noticeable. The best way i can explain it is like being put in a different world where your just more generally appreciative or something. Its an upper with a very clean feeling, but more addicting with terrible withdraws. So bad infact that theres subreddits dedicated to getting off of it due to how addicting it is.

I threw all my phenibut out. It gives you the best days and then when you come off you feel a depression you've never felt for a day or 2.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
any success from cold approaching? i will be low-inhibmaxxing in august when senior year starts. Its scary to even think about though tbh.

im not especially anxious but the though of cold approaching makes me sick. ill definitely do it though.

But to answer the post- years before i got deep into religious text, like maybe when i was 15-17 i used to use phenibut. I was not on any looksmax type forum, but was just that type of person to be curious about different drugs and effects of different compounds and chemicals to cope from a bad reality. In hindsight i regret it because it does nothing to you long term but maybe fuck you up if your not careful.

Phenibut is one of the most addicting drugs on earth imo, even more addicting than designer ones because of what it does. To explain, it is very subtle but at the same time extremely powerful. You wont notice the come up because it takes 30-1hr and lasts a whole day 7-15 hrs), but during that time your social anxiety is pretty much gone. Your generally more interested in everything. I used to take it while at school and at work and its the drug that made me a social alpha butterfly. (Which backfired because when i used my prescriptions up, it was like being inserted into a life that you had nothing to do with)

I hated myself for a long time because i felt as if phenibut was actually how i was supposed to be like. Or i would wonder why i was not created like that. You eventually want to use it everyday or at the very least weekly because of how good it made you feel. Like talking to people was more impactful. It felt as if you could cry with emotions and were passionate and positive about everything. But it has such a bad relapse and the second+ time you take it you have to dang near double the dose.

really appreciate your insight bro this was what i was looking for, thank you

any success from cold approaching? i will be low-inhibmaxxing in august when senior year starts. Its scary to even think about though tbh.

im not especially anxious but the though of cold approaching makes me sick. ill definitely do it though.
idk how to say this without it being a humble brag, but cold approaching is what i do best, and my friends usually count on me to initiate when we're out. ive been out by myself multipe nights and usually have success and have been approached while bouncing and just dancing retardedly.
you kind of have to be able to judge the vibe you give off to people based on your appearence alone, i would say realistically at first i come off as a HTN jock, and on a really good day maybe a chadlite, so it makes sense for me to act retarded

idk how to say this without it being a humble brag, but cold approaching is what i do best, and my friends usually count on me to initiate when we're out. ive been out by myself multipe nights and usually have success and have been approached while bouncing and just dancing retardedly.
you kind of have to be able to judge the vibe you give off to people based on your appearence alone, i would say realistically at first i come off as a HTN jock, and on a really good day maybe a chadlite, so it makes sense for me to act retarded
im 5"5.5 unfortunately. so definintely not HTN or chadlite by any means.

after skinmaxxing and leanmaxxing i think ill be HTN facially though. overall still no better than mtn due to massive height falio.

ill be frauding to 5"8 and approaching ltn's to start. i just really want to get laid atleast once before i finish HS.

what lines do you use? can you give me an outline of your strategy please?

Phenibut is one of the most addicting drugs on earth imo, even more addicting than designer ones because of what it does. To explain, it is very subtle but at the same time extremely powerful. You wont notice the come up because it takes 30-1hr and lasts a whole day 7-15 hrs, but during that time your social anxiety is pretty much gone. Your generally more interested in everything. I used to take it while at school and at work and its the drug that made me a social alpha butterfly. (Which backfired because when i used my prescriptions up, it was like being inserted into a life that you had nothing to do with).

I hated myself for a long time because i felt as if phenibut was actually how i was supposed to be like. Or i would wonder why i was not created like that. You eventually want to use it everyday or at the very least weekly because of how good it made you feel. Like talking to people was more impactful. You would probably try to fix broken relationships on pheni, or talk to people you never really talked to before and have deep convox and such. To explain the subtle feeling, It felt as if you could cry with emotions and were passionate and positive about everything. But it has such a bad relapse and the second+ time you take it you have to dang near double the dose.

I threw all my phenibut out. It gives you the best days and then when you come off you feel a depression you've never felt for a day or 2.
Is once monthly doable? Or even once per 3 months? What can you get away with?

Yes but don't do it. Drugs are escaping from reality.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
why do you want to appear drunk

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I dont take rec drugs anymore. I have long stopped using phenibut years ago and my intentions with writing that reply is to let Op know that phenibut is serious shit. I do not think its acceptable to use phenibut at all because its synthetic with questionable origins and unlike a lot of drugs. To me that question is like asking if you think taking cocaine or xans once a month is doable etc.

To give you a picture, on paper, yea once a month sounds cool, but in reality you wont be doing it just once a month. You can dose it pretty often without any notable withdraws if your healthy, which makes it extremely addicting as it feels really good to be on socially. When i was still in school and going to work, after i realized how unshitty and social it made my life become i was more and more inclined to take it pretty often. Maybe 1-4 times a week every other day. Eventually after a few years i stopped taking it but only because i ran out.

And while the come up is subtle the comedown is pretty noticeable which makes you even more likely to want to redose shortly after because of how originally shitty you will feel. Maybe you wont think to redose immediately, but within a short time frame of lets say 3-5 days. (especially if you try to rationalize taking it from the evident social benefits after having used it in appropriate social settings).

Its something that wont hurt you if you take it often for a short period of time, but by the time you finish that prescription you would have already been addicted to using it, or at least now chasing a new stack that can somewhat replicate the feeling. It also causes IBS and a bunch of other temporary withdraw symptoms short term, with more dangerous and life threatening ones long term (months/years). You have to pretty much redose with a 10% increase every time because you feel less and less if you keep the same dose, while the tolerance break period is pretty long which means its a high chance you will take more and more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 20927
It can help you, but I BELIEVE in exposure therapy when it comes to building your social skills. Experience is above everything else.

Phenibut does nothing useful for me. It makes me very relaxed, so relaxed I stop giving a shit about anything and just enjoy the scenery.

It would probably combine well with an amphetamine?

im 5"5.5 unfortunately. so definintely not HTN or chadlite by any means.

after skinmaxxing and leanmaxxing i think ill be HTN facially though. overall still no better than mtn due to massive height falio.

ill be frauding to 5"8 and approaching ltn's to start. i just really want to get laid atleast once before i finish HS.

what lines do you use? can you give me an outline of your strategy please?
i dont really use any lines, i typically dance wherever anyone else is dancing and have a good time in the moment, if there is a bunch of foids that are good looking then you move over to them. personally this works really well when older white music is playing, but i can barely ever do this with rap. being at a party or club are two different things, and parties are trickier if everybody knows you because it makes you less low inhib.
one of my best friends is about 5'7 and what works for him is clothing, this fucker literally looks spanish because of the clothes he wears (white) and alot of girls love it. he also knows to not act retarded so he doesnt jestermaxx, he usually acts calmer and cooler and will just swoop into a girl if i initiate with another group.

my strategy is going to be much different than yours, even if we were a similiar build and psl, keep in mind my theres also a large chance your face keeps changing after puberty, the changes my face went through from 17 -> 20 are insane and i started puberty early, which is a good thing, don't think "oh shit im 18 its done"

Are you the dude who said you 'micro dosed' alcohol for NT-maxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
I dont take rec drugs anymore. I have long stopped using phenibut years ago and my intentions with writing that reply is to let Op know that phenibut is serious shit. I do not think its acceptable to use phenibut at all because its synthetic with questionable origins and unlike a lot of drugs. To me that question is like asking if you think taking cocaine or xans once a month is doable etc.

To give you a picture, on paper, yea once a month sounds cool, but in reality you wont be doing it just once a month. You can dose it pretty often without any notable withdraws if your healthy, which makes it extremely addicting as it feels really good to be on socially. When i was still in school and going to work, after i realized how unshitty and social it made my life become i was more and more inclined to take it pretty often. Maybe 1-4 times a week every other day. Eventually after a few years i stopped taking it but only because i ran out.

And while the come up is subtle the comedown is pretty noticeable which makes you even more likely to want to redose shortly after because of how originally shitty you will feel. Maybe you wont think to redose immediately, but within a short time frame of lets say 3-5 days. (especially if you try to rationalize taking it from the evident social benefits after having used it in appropriate social settings).

Its something that wont hurt you if you take it often for a short period of time, but by the time you finish that prescription you would have already been addicted to using it, or at least now chasing a new stack that can somewhat replicate the feeling. It also causes IBS and a bunch of other temporary withdraw symptoms short term, with more dangerous and life threatening ones long term (months/years). You have to pretty much redose with a 10% increase every time because you feel less and less if you keep the same dose, while the tolerance break period is pretty long which means its a high chance you will take more and more.
Alternatives to Phenibut?