Phenibut

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
What is phenibut like, and how addictive is it? Are the withdrawal symptoms bad, and where do you get it? I want to use it to ntmaxx and lowinhibmaxx on special occasions. I might use it as an alternative to coke and moly at raves. I just never had any experience with it.

//SubSigma

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
500 MG a day

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
Rawpowders online store

• Love it
  • +1
Feels like nothing to me. No effect whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 22924 and rand anon
Better.
Builds fast tolerance
I want to mix it with alcohol to lowinhibmax, but I will prob only use it once every 2 weeks. I have to get near blackout drunk to really have a good time, and I don’t want to start using amphetamines. This seems like a good alternative since it is legal.

//SubSigma

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
How much did you use? I just learned about the stuff and found out its legal. Gonna try it since I am non nt.

//SubSigma

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I want to mix it with alcohol to lowinhibmax, but I will prob only use it once every 2 weeks. I have to get near blackout drunk to really have a good time, and I don’t want to start using amphetamines. This seems like a good alternative since it is legal.

//SubSigma
Amphetamine is a godlike drug

How much did you use? I just learned about the stuff and found out its legal. Gonna try it since I am non nt.

//SubSigma
Up to 3 grams

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
what no ginger pussy does to someone

• So Sad
johnnymaxxing?

//psychophilly

• Love it
Its not a big difference but i feel happier and more nt still you dont need to expect op that you gonna become hyper nt of some powder

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
what no ginger pussy does to someone
Would be the best drug tbh

//SubSigma

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
What are the effects like compared to alcohol?

//SubSigma

you’re going to kill yourself with 500mg a day. dont listen to mvp of all people lmfao

• Woah
Its not a big difference but i feel happier and more nt still you dont need to expect op that you gonna become hyper nt of some powder
What is it like combined with alcohol? I was thinking about mixing every 2 weeks.

//SubSigma

you’re going to kill yourself with 500mg a day. dont listen to mvp of all people lmfao
Whats the best dose for a beginner?

//SubSigma

500 mg is nothing. May as well just throw it away at that point

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, SubSigma and Deleted member 19865
Don't take any more than 3 grams of this shit, and take it sparingly. Its effects are subtle unless you take like 20 grams of this shit. Then it will make you manic and sick.

With how subtle the effects are and how bad the withdrawal can be, one is almost better off just popping benzos.

• Woah
Don't take any more than 3 grams of this shit, and take it sparingly. Its effects are subtle unless you take like 20 grams of this shit. Then it will make you manic and sick.

With how subtle the effects are and how bad the withdrawal can be, one is almost better off just popping benzos.
Y is it legal tho in the US?

Summary: don’t use more than 2x / week. Very dangerous with alcohol

What is phenibut like, and how addictive is it? Are the withdrawal symptoms bad, and where do you get it? I want to use it to ntmaxx and lowinhibmaxx on special occasions. I might use it as an alternative to coke and moly at raves. I just never had any experience with it.

//SubSigma
try 1-2 grams with a drink or two, makes for a very lucid and low inhib state

750mg if you never tried it before. if the effect is too subtle you can slowly up the dose to 1.5g. when mixing phenibut with alcohol i advice using not more than 750mg and not drinking more than 3 beers. (50~ml alcohol)

also 500mg a day is useless since your tolerance will increase and after one week 500mg will just make you feel normal and the benefits will be gone. use phenibut no more than twice a week and at least one day in between.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Some people are non-responders to dosages lower than around 2g. With no tolerance, I take 3.5g and get very nice. Most I've taken with tolerance was around 8g. You can OD off this stuff if you take too much, but that's usually around the 5g mark. I recommend slowly upping the dosages till you feel something. Take 750mg and see what it does, wait 2-3 days, take 1.5g, etc etc. If you find the proper dose, it feels almost like MDMA - supreme confidence & euphoria. Basically makes you a giga mogger when the right dose is taken. Completely NT-maxxed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing, Spiritualcell, Trilogy and 1 other person
Some people are non-responders to dosages lower than around 2g. With no tolerance, I take 3.5g and get very nice. Most I've taken with tolerance was around 8g. You can OD off this stuff if you take too much, but that's usually around the 5g mark. I recommend slowly upping the dosages till you feel something. Take 750mg and see what it does, wait 2-3 days, take 1.5g, etc etc. If you find the proper dose, it feels almost like MDMA - supreme confidence & euphoria. Basically makes you a giga mogger when the right dose is taken. Completely NT-maxxed.
Is there withdrawals the next dsy for a first time user?

//SubSigma

750mg if you never tried it before. if the effect is too subtle you can slowly up the dose to 1.5g. when mixing phenibut with alcohol i advice using not more than 750mg and not drinking more than 3 beers. (50~ml alcohol)

also 500mg a day is useless since your tolerance will increase and after one week 500mg will just make you feel normal and the benefits will be gone. use phenibut no more than twice a week and at least one day in between.
This

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003 and TechnoBoss
Is there withdrawals the next dsy for a first time user?

//SubSigma
I don't think it can be known for sure. I've heard some people dosing it for the first time doing around 1.5g and still getting bad withdrawals. You will usually always feel a comedown the next day or two. If you do higher dosages the comedown is (obviously) much more pronounced.

I used to dose phenibut a ton when I was younger and I never felt any hangovers, but when I started to do it this year again, I'd be borderline suicidal for 3/4 days coming off it. This isn't guaranteed for everyone, however.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Spiritualcell
I took 500mg and the effects was noticeable, but still rather mild.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I took 500mg and the effects was noticeable, but still rather mild.
You're very lucky. A bottle of phenibut can last even longer for you. Taking high dosages to feel anything sucks. I've heard some people take antacids beforehand to help the phenibut work better, but I can't confirm how effective that is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and _MVP_
Whats the best dose for a beginner?

//SubSigma

Unknown. dosages vary hugely person-to-person. try taking 1-2 grams and restrict yourself to using once or twice a week. one of the worst withdrawals i’ve ever experienced came from chronic use. i’ve only ever used it as a replacement for alcohol/social lubricant for when im in a particularly stressful situation. if you’ve ever taken anything else, you’d be sorely disappointed in the high phenibut brings

molly/coke give confidence + attentiveness while depressants make u dead and u wont remember shit

I take 2.5g feels very sedating and the next day i usually feel dizzy/fuzzy and have a slight headache, but it completely nukes my anxiety and is worth the negative affects