pheno is literally what determines if you gonna ascend or not

wonderwhy

wonderwhy

bad MAN
you can be a htn and that's it your pheno is stopping you from being a chadlite+ in the other hand you can be mtn and your pheno helps ascending you to chadlite+ if you fixed your failos like nct , nose ..etc . being asian or dravidian are the worst

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Jigen, rand anon and 4 others
You can find chads in almost every ethnicites, there are other limiting factors.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
are you trans or what should I say she/her or we/they
Your thread was just pure water, GrAYcel

Now answering your question, proudly he/him

What about light skin Indians

This needs to be discussed even more. Good thread. Having a good phenotype is so important, it determines whether you have a good base to ascend or not in the first place. Most Dravidians like me would at best only reach 4.5 PSL, even after surgeries. Whereas a white low tier normie can ascend to a high SMV chadlite or a chad if he got the right surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Jigen and wonderwhy
You can find chads in almost every ethnicites, there are other limiting factors.
ofc but good phenos are mostly common on whites that's why being ethnic is a game of luck

This needs to be discussed even more. Good thread. Having a good phenotype is so important, it determines whether you have a good base to ascend or not in the first place. Most Dravidians like me would at best only reach 4.5 PSL, even after surgeries. Whereas a white low tier normie can ascend to a high SMV chadlite or a chad if he got the right surgeries.
he could be white but has shit pheno that leads to shit facial features will stop him

• +1
Reactions: john2
Good day to be lightskin mulatto

• +1
Reactions: wonderwhy
Fellow Asians on suicide watch

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and wonderwhy
Ethnic cope.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
Whereas a white low tier normie can ascend to a high SMV chadlite or a chad if he got the right surgeries.
Can I become the next Amnesia bro?

16m-how-ugly-not-ugly-am-i-and-which-of-these-looks-fit-me-v0-ly09ja537li91.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 24444, Lawton88 and 1 other person
PSLwise yeah, Chad tier smv is rly only relegated to White phenos/ethnicities though

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and rand anon
PSLwise yeah, Chad tier smv is rly only relegated to White phenos/ethnicities though
In the west yeah because the west is white. Salludon will have Chad SMV in his homeland

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Indians man lol

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
In the west yeah because the west is white. Salludon will have Chad SMV in his homeland
Also, White Chad would still have more SMV than Salludon even in Salludon's homeland :blackpill: :blackpill:

asian ? which asians to be specific its a very broad term to use