phenopill - pheno pheno pheno pheno pheno pheno pheno pheno rahhhhhhh (gingers do not enter)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, NumbThePain, Messar and 2 others
how can i tell my pheno

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
too tired to jestermax in this thread can yall just give me reps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and enchanted_elixir
another schizopost about pheno. are you indian ? or european

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: microsoft
Pm me if you dont wanna say it publically are you ashamed or what
I don't share anything about who I am. I've been doing this since I joined. This is in part why Readbookseveryday makes fun of me, because everyone wants to know what I look like therefore he answered everyone's question and falsely propagated I'm cody winters.

I've been here for 2 years and ive seen horrendous doxxing that has happened, could never be me. Therefore my location, and personal info is all not revealed.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmac and microsoft
I don't share anything about who I am. I've been doing this since I joined. This is in part why Readbookseveryday makes fun of me, because everyone wants to know what I look like therefore he answered everyone's question and falsely propagated I'm cody winters.

I've been here for 2 years and ive seen horrendous doxxing that has happened, could never be me. Therefore my __cpLocation, and personal info is all not revealed.
Nigger you can tell me what continent your from atleast how the fuck am i meant to doxx you based off of what continent your from ethnically? Until you share atleast the continent you'll forever be known as cody winters the great

I want ginger wife

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Nigger you can tell me what continent your from atleast how the fuck am i meant to doxx you based off of what continent your from ethnically? Until you share atleast the continent you'll forever be known as cody winters the great
then cody winters it shall be.

@SubSigma

then cody winters it shall be.
my lactose tolerance is the closest thing to finding out some info about what I could possibly look like.
Indian it is....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real and enchanted_elixir
islam welcomes everyone with open arms

0898294B00000514 0 image m 14 1446465718943

btw drop a guide nigga. Stop shitposting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: microsoft, watah and enchanted_elixir
islam welcomes everyone with open arms

View attachment 3134291

btw drop a guide nigga. Stop shitposting
Nothing to post to be fair in terms of botb tier guides that I can think of supoorted by some sort of evidence.
Has my info helped you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Messar