Look at that spic lawer at the end right before transition @the BULL

Ur telling me same species?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, PeiFan94, PickleTheSlayer and 1 other person
Exactly. Everyone Is his own phenotype

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, iam good boy and saggyballsackcel
As a curry with decent features and bones I can attest a bad pheno is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: rg1235
As a curry with decent features and bones I can attest a bad pheno is a death sentence
I’m central brachid+gondid+gracile indid, absolute dog shit phenotype in looksmaxxing community. I do fine with foids though surprisingly to myself, at least better then other Indians and I know this because I go to a university filled with them, and they inform me. The transportation reeks of there sweat, and people are constantly talking about there smell on the public snapchat story JFL so brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
He has a chiseled eurasian lagid doli phenotype. Lawyer is brachy margid looking mofo

Did not know any American phenotypes before I wrote that I just looked at humanphenotypes.net lol

• +1
Archaic Siberians and Amercians mog hard tbh

Looking at the apricity thread on RR and there are people suggesting he's part Sami... Where do they think Sami come from lol

• JFL
He has a chiseled eurasian lagid doli phenotype. Lawyer is brachy margid looking mofo
This is totally wrong tbh I need to learn more about American types

• +1
I’m central brachid+gondid+gracile indid, absolute dog shit phenotype in looksmaxxing community. I do fine with foids though surprisingly to myself, at least better then other Indians and I know this because I go to a university filled with them, and they inform me. The transportation reeks of there sweat, and people are constantly talking about there smell on the public snapchat story JFL so brutal.
Omg that’s horrible 😭
Dude :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: saggyballsackcel