Phenotype is everything. Death sentence phenotypes ITT.

MaxillaIsEverything

MaxillaIsEverything

Platinum
If you are unlucky to have been born with any of the following phenotypes I am sorry to aware you that your life is indeed over.

The unluckiest of them all, the Borreby. Lucked out on white skin but then got the absolute worst possible phenotype to go with it. Death sentence because of the characteristic small nose, stunted midface, round face. 0 appeal life never began for you, reconstructive surgeries to save you are too many, should strongly consider suiciding or giving up on dating entirely.

Another shit tier pheno, the Savolaxid. Similar features and bone structure or rather lack of good bone structure as the previous one. Shit nasion and brow area.
Baltid phenos are generally bad but this one is the worst.
I could post more examples but all essentially have the same undesirable facial features, mainly a round face, a stunted midface, a short nose, a short skull.
Now some desirable phenotypes

Had to include this one, probably the most well known the North Atlantid. The phenotype you will find most in models. Narrower faced with good bone structure and mid face. Medium length nose. Although it may not be the classic chad pheno, appeal irl is very wide. You are almost guaranteed to be attractive.

Tronder, similar in that the face is overall narrow, but wider jaw and different coloration. Again almost guaranteed to be attractive, wide appeal.

Basically wide face done right. Midface not stunted, nose slightly longer and with better shape. Good brow and eye area, strong chad high dom potential.

All example phenotypes are white, other skin colors are already inferior and should not be discussed when talking about ideals. Some of them are acceptable but there is no potential for ascension to the highest psl range.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Erik-Jón, Deleted member 18325 and 13 others
Lifefuel tbh good thread op

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
  • OPMaxillaIsEverything

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
It really is. It needs to be properly developed, in all its dimensions not just forward grown.

I want to make a facial average of all my Oneitises to see their phenotype

• +1
Reactions: thecel, sloopnoob and Deleted member 4671
Good thread don't kill yourself OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 4671
faelid mogs

If you are unlucky to have been born with any of the following phenotypes I am sorry to aware you that your life is indeed over.
View attachment 388879
The unluckiest of them all, the Borreby. Lucked out on white skin but then got the absolute worst possible phenotype to go with it. Death sentence because of the characteristic small nose, stunted midface, round face. 0 appeal life never began for you, reconstructive surgeries to save you are too many, should strongly consider suiciding or giving up on dating entirely.
View attachment 388881
Another shit tier pheno, the Savolaxid. Similar features and bone structure or rather lack of good bone structure as the previous one. Shit nasion and brow area.
I could post more examples but all essentially have the same undesirable facial features, mainly a round face, a stunted midface, a short nose, a short skull.
View attachment 388885
Had to include this one, probably the most well known the North Atlantid. The phenotype you will find most in models. Narrower faced with good bone structure and mid face. Medium length nose. Although it may not be the classic chad pheno, appeal irl is very wide. You are almost guaranteed to be attractive.
View attachment 388888
Tronder, similar in that the face is overall narrow, but wider jaw and different coloration. Again almost guaranteed to be attractive, wide appeal.
View attachment 388890
Basically wide face done right. Midface not stunted, nose slightly longer and with better shape. Good brow and eye area, strong chad high dom potential.

All example phenotypes are white, other skin colors are already inferior and should not be discussed when talking about ideals. Some of them are acceptable but there is no potential for ascension to the highest psl range.
Congoloid pheno mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 6128, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
dravidian mogs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Blackout.xl
the first one isn't even that bad tbh. second one is incel tier however

Nope.
Med type mogs statistically (for white women).
Sorry.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
View attachment 388879
View attachment 388881
View attachment 388885
View attachment 388888
View attachment 388890

All here except North Atlantid are invisible. Lol @ nordic men.

all these phenotypes are just some pseudoscience, if a guy starts chewing he might suddenly look dalofaelid instead of Nordic. Or if he gains weight he might suddenly look borreby.

but the ideal coloring is either
1. my pfp
or
2. thom stridj for exotic appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746

look at this guy and tell me it is not over for all of us

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
If you have my pheno it's over

light white skin + dark hair + blue eyes

end of thread

prettyboy pheno gang checking in

• Ugh..
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
jfl if you think nigs mog high class whites
Okay incel.

Exotic Top Tier Mixed Mulattos like Jeremy Meeks, Chris Brown, Kelly Oubre mog and OUTSLAY any pale cumskin boring plain “high class white”.

keep coping piggy 🐷

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 9670
Okay incel.

Exotic Top Tier Mixed Mulattos like Jeremy Meeks, Chris Brown, Kelly Oubre mog and OUTSLAY any pale cumskin boring plain “high class white”.

keep coping piggy 🐷
believe what you want bhai

• Ugh..
Always thanks to their white part of their mongrelized DNA.
Otherwise here's his pure Subsaharan face.
nedited.jpg
And with no Black DNA he’s an incel cumskin as well

9643FC44 8AF9 4AC9 B870 B60C4D5D903D
DDE802A6 A4F1 4E02 B976 7197DB2AC454
3563F5AF DA0B 4DC6 84D5 B0EDB1DF0D64
45642E74 A609 42F9 8EBD EEB9C1E79EBD

North Atlantid masterrace

18958AFA 0994 403D 9401 3645ACC785D2

0B720286 98A0 4C12 A8DE 6DCE61E5F88B

706ADC5F F7AB 434D A487 27436E3EF18B

BFB8F203 C9AD 4BE3 BA58 15A0A0D9B285

Second best would be anglo Saxon like Michael fassbender and chris hemsworth

I want to make a facial average of all my Oneitises to see their phenotype
No “facial average of all my Oneitises to see their phenotype” for your face.

nah would be interesting to see the correlations tbh tbh

I don’t sleep

• JFL
True, you can't never escape your phenotype, you can be lucky tho and have questionable pheno.
Lots of high PSL guys which are fully white, not so many fully ethnics that can claim the same, mostly good-looking due to their white genes.

this is mine

JFL this thread is people just posting and fetishizing over the pheno they themselves have (expect @reptiles)

Savolaxid worse than the borreby no cap

only first one is bad dumb fuck

Other than east baltid all of those are common in America