Phenotype is EVERYTHING

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

Subhuman
Martini corrado image
99967f158d168370dfba1b40246347ce
3366785 1681917370751 3

Phenotype is critically important because it encompasses all observable characteristics and traits of an organism, which are the result of the interaction between its genetic makeup (genotype) and the environment.

These traits include:
  1. Height
  2. Skin color
  3. Eye color
  4. and facial features.

But... Phenotype is basically UNCHANGEABLE meaning few Looksmaxxes will work depending on your race (Ethnic-pill)

While plastic surgery can modify superficial features, it cannot change the fundamental genetic blueprint that defines more profound and permanent aspects of appearance.

For example, surgery can alter the shape of the nose or enhance certain facial features, but it cannot change the inherent bone structure or the natural pigmentation of the skin.

2362055 1619097667400

Phenotype is essential because it dictates the physical manifestation of genetic information and environmental interactions. While certain aspects of appearance can be modified, many core features determined by phenotype remain unchangeable, underscoring its significant role in defining an individual's "unique" look.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, niqfan625, Aero and 4 others
>
IMG 5457
posts guys with 99th percentile tier bones
> claims phenotype is everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, greywind, Lyxguxx and 8 others
Water + dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan

Phenotype is critically important because it encompasses all observable characteristics and traits of an organism, which are the result of the interaction between its genetic makeup (genotype) and the environment.

These traits include:
  1. Height
  2. Skin color
  3. Eye color
  4. and facial features.

But... Phenotype is basically UNCHANGEABLE meaning few Looksmaxxes will work depending on your race (Ethnic-pill)

While plastic surgery can modify superficial features, it cannot change the fundamental genetic blueprint that defines more profound and permanent aspects of appearance.

For example, surgery can alter the shape of the nose or enhance certain facial features, but it cannot change the inherent bone structure or the natural pigmentation of the skin.

View attachment 3022742

Phenotype is essential because it dictates the physical manifestation of genetic information and environmental interactions. While certain aspects of appearance can be modified, many core features determined by phenotype remain unchangeable, underscoring its significant role in defining an individual's "unique" look.
My phenotype is incel ngl

but most phenos arent bad

Post the averages of phenotypes. Not the top .01%

• +1
Reactions: deepfrieddog and WatermelonLover
I'm faelid + borreby + east nordid.:feelshmm::feelshmm:

Attachments

• 1720628212591.jpeg
    1720628212591.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1720628219720.png
    1720628219720.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1720628276510.png
    1720628276510.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: slavski

Dear 16 year old, or normal person. There have been so many ascensions on this website to prove that your theory is completely wrong.
You are completely wrong.

How does it feel to be wrong? Why are you even here? What purpose does it even serve you when you only choose to take showers and work out? Go to reddit. They'll tell you the same thing.

This is the most useless post I've ever seen in my life. "Hey retards, the sky is blue!!!1"

My message to you and everyone that gave a react or encourages this useless post:

Back. To. Reddit.

Last edited:

Dear 16 year old, or normal person. There have been so many ascensions on this website to prove that your theory is completely wrong.
You are completely wrong.

How does it feel to be wrong? Why are you even here? What purpose does it even serve you when you only choose to take showers and work out? Go to reddit. They'll tell you the same thing.

This is the most useless post I've ever seen in my life. "Hey retards, the sky is blue!!!1"

My message to you and everyone that gave a react or encourages this useless post:

Back. To. Reddit.
Joined 2021, good one man :feelshah: but you fell on the bait