Phenotype is so important fuarkkkkk

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Self-Banned from browsing Offtopic.
Contributor
Water information but seriously.

Pontid

Tasmanid (worst phenotype of all time)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, descension, nullandvoid and 18 others
true my med (indian) brother

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
1:1 chin to philtrum. Crazy lol

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, boss8055, whigga and 6 others
Phenopill on par with height pill

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
At least it's robust. could be bonelet.

But yeah. some ethnicities don't have any chad/stacy. Their pheno doesn't allow for such high looks level. Over if you don't have nordic skull and soft tissue with brown hair.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and counterintuitive
At least it's robust. could be bonelet.

But yeah. some ethnicities don't have any chad/stacy. Their pheno doesn't allow for such high looks level. Over if you don't have nordic skull and soft tissue with brown hair.
Never seen an attractive dark skinned Indian girl in my life

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zharupodrugu, JohnDoe, watah and 2 others
tasmanid people dont exist anymore

• +1
Reactions: rolex and xyukeeee
Paleo atlantid is best

Gracile med is the best. The woman looks very fertile in terms of her face. They both look lean and the foid kinda looks like she has wide hips in terms of dimorphism

IMG 0292

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, sportsmogger and smoth
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, zharupodrugu, sportsmogger and 3 others
They exist, but on the internet. Extremely, extremely rare IRL.
Like your average person will most likely never see one kind of rare.

@BrahminBoss actually posted one here.
I couldn't find it but here's another one

I don't really live around indians, so I don't know for sure.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, billymidnight and murdah
Its species atp

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
This is why you make sure you breed out of your pheno. Set your future generations up right

• +1
Reactions: NotBlueFox and enchanted_elixir
Depends on your environment. In a multicultural (or multi-phenotype) setting, someone with a Tasmanid phenotype would commit suicide. If they live in a homogenous community with only other Tasmanids for the most part they'll get by, though. Same thing with the Pontid phenotype, if it's common or the majority phenotype in the area where you live. It's not a halo.

• +1
Depends on your environment. In a multicultural (or multi-phenotype) setting, someone with a Tasmanid phenotype would commit suicide. If they live in a homogenous community with only other Tasmanids for the most part they'll get by, though. Same thing with the Pontid phenotype, if it's common or the majority phenotype in the area where you live. It's not a halo.
9D957A29 8CC6 4BE3 922B A072F7023652
D6E543C6 0AC0 4D9C 84D0 89C57FD406DF
What’s my pheno

In a multicultural (or multi-phenotype) setting, someone with a Tasmanid phenotype would commit suicide.
Or a place where their phenotype wouldn't survive. (Ex. Anywhere outside Australoid dominated areas or F-tier Negroid phenotypes)

Gracile med is the best. The woman looks very fertile in terms of her face. They both look lean and the foid kinda looks like she has wide hips in terms of dimorphism

View attachment 3055893
the gracile mediterranids women really have wide hips, that’s a characteristic of the phenotype.

But this pheno is even better in women when mixed with West Alpinid because they get the neoteny and light hair and fair skin without the bad characteristic of the alpines

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
I have been studying phenotypes for more than a year and i’m planning to make a guide about phenotypes

+ my phenotype is south amazonid what do you think?
Make the guide, we'd like to see it.
Not a particularly good phenotype to be fair.
I hope you have a good face or potential.

I have been studying phenotypes for more than a year and i’m planning to make a guide about phenotypes

+ my phenotype is south amazonid what do you think?
Look at my pics I put here and lmk what mine is

View attachment 3055893
ethnic cope
Falid, Dalomed, Atlanto med, Paleo atlantid, north atlanid and Caucasion mogs to death

• JFL
ethnic cope
Falid, Dalomed, Atlanto med, Paleo atlantid, north atlanid and Caucasion mogs to death
Fym “ethnic cope?” I’m from the caucasus area too

• +1
Reactions: smoth and enchanted_elixir
Fym “ethnic cope?” I’m from the caucasus area too
Georgian, Armenian, Lak, Lezgin, Avar, Dargin, Tabassaran, Chechen, Ingush, Ossetian, Abhazian, Cherkessian, Laz?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
Georgian, Armenian, Lak, Lezgin, Avar, Dargin, Tabassaran, Chechen, Ingush, Ossetian, Abhazian, Cherkessian, Laz?
Azeri

Really? some of them actually have really good bone structure, they're just relaly dark-skinned

• +1