Phenotype

D

Deleted member 45811

Seongji Yuk will be me
How can someone max out their phenotype? I won’t be posting my face but people tell me I look Brazilian/Turkish/Arab/Kurdish/Jewish
My mom is full Turkish with some Finnish but barely and my dad is arab with a lil bit of south italian.
I need a full guide on how to look less ethnic and whiten my skin tone etc.. I’m basically olive skinned rn

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
why does chico look like a school shooter in your pfp lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rdqs and Deleted member 29167
How can someone max out their phenotype? I won’t be posting my face but people tell me I look Brazilian/Turkish/Arab/Kurdish/Jewish
My mom is full Turkish with some Finnish but barely and my dad is arab with a lil bit of south italian.
I need a full guide on how to look less ethnic and whiten my skin tone etc.. I’m basically olive skinned rn
You can’t change pheno type
It’s genetics pal

i think eppley does a suergery called a phenoplasty....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zsombi, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 45811 and 2 others
Glutathione injections every 3-6 months to whiten skin. Use skin care, use sunscreen SPF, don’t go in sun, eat foods high in antioxidants for glowing skin tone.

if you have any non caucasoid features try to minimize this.

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and Deleted member 45811
Glutathione injections every 3-6 months to whiten skin. Use skin care, use sunscreen SPF, don’t go in sun, eat foods high in antioxidants for glowing skin tone.
Just don’t get in the sun brk

It’s genetics pal
Never said that, i just want to look more white not in a way of literally changing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and DoII
It’s genetics pal
pheno boils down to eye color/eyeshape, nose, lip, skin

you can change alot about your pheno

• +1

if you have any non caucasoid features try to minimize this.
Thank you I was also thinking of using Glutathione and already ordered my full skin care routine but Are Glutathione pills cope?do they work as the same as injections but take way more to see results?

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and Deleted member 32410
Thank you I was also thinking of using Glutathione and already ordered my full skin care routine but Are Glutathione pills cope?do they work as the same as injections but take way more to see results?
Yeah the injections are good they are more potent and the results last much longer. The pills aren’t cope but they require taking every week, but injections every half year. It’s still cope to do the injections tbh. Imagine doing that every half year for the rest of your life just to keep up the facade.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah the injections are good they are more potent and the results last much longer. The pills aren’t cope but they require taking every week, but injections every half year. It’s still cope to do the injections tbh. Imagine doing that every half year for the rest of your life just to keep up the facade.
I don’t mind doing it every year as long as I’m satisfied with my skin tone so I’ll probably start injecting soon. Are there anything else you can do other than skin care, sunscreen, avoiding Sun, and eating food high in antioxidants? I think these are pretty much enough but maybe there’s some extra stuff I can do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Bro if you are olive skinned like a southern European the issue is not your skin color but your features. I wouldn't waste my time on that. If you want to look more European figure out what features you have make you look more ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Bro if you are olive skinned like a southern European the issue is not your skin color but your features. I wouldn't waste my time on that. If you want to look more European figure out what features you have make you look more ethnic.
My features are pretty much similar to MED.
olive skin was kinda a lie I look diff in lightning but outside I pretty much look tanned. Looking at me as a kid, I looked really European with white skin but that completely changed. I look nothing like that anymore but whitening my skin and getting colored contacts will definitely help me.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Skin lightening is pretty easy depending on what you want to change, are you trying to alter undertones or just skin color? If it’s just skin color then hydroquinone will do the job unless you’re heavily tanned in which case monobenzone will come in handy. There’s also NAC (gluta) and MSM which will change undertones.
Looking at me as a kid, I looked really European with white skin but that completely changed.
That’s prob before sun damage which you can get rid of through tca peels and tret.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 45811
Skin lightening is pretty easy depending on what you want to change, are you trying to alter undertones or just skin color? If it’s just skin color then hydroquinone will do the job unless you’re heavily tanned in which case monobenzone will come in handy. There’s also NAC (gluta) and MSM which will change undertones.

That’s prob before sun damage which you can get rid of through tca peels and tret.
Want to mainly focus on just changing my skin color but slightly changing my undertone would also benefit me. I’m not HEAVILY tanned but it’s obvious I have a tanned skin. Would you be able to give me link for the products you mentioned? HYDRO, NAC, MSM, TCA peels, and Tret. I don’t want to buy from a random site and ruin my self.
And yes I’ve been always out in the sun a lot.
Do you think I should also taking glutathione pills and injections? I’ve seen people mainly talk about that. Thank you

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and lightskinbengali
Want to mainly focus on just changing my skin color but slightly changing my undertone would also benefit me. I’m not HEAVILY tanned but it’s obvious I have a tanned skin. Would you be able to give me link for the products you mentioned? HYDRO, NAC, MSM, TCA peels, and Tret. I don’t want to buy from a random site and ruin my self.
And yes I’ve been always out in the sun a lot.
Do you think I should also taking glutathione pills and injections? I’ve seen people mainly talk about that. Thank you
Injections are a bit too pricey and can come with side effects pertaining to the liver and kidneys in high doses, I’d consider getting it if you’re below Fitzpatrick 3. This is permanent though after a few months. NACET increases gluta by a large margin which leads to more pheomelanin (the good kind of melanin). 3-5 grams of MSM is the optimal dosage but it’s user and source dependent. Alldaychemist seems good for tret but a cheaper way is to get a prescription from a dermatologist. You can also get hydroquinone there. Here’s the source for Tca peels, if you don’t think you can do it by yourself then I’d recommend going to the derma but it’s effective https://www.skinobsession.com/20-TCA-Chemical-Peel-Kit-p/to20k.htm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
Thank you a lot, this will be really useful

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
If you want to do it via pills the formula is 1000mg of Glutathione, with 1000 of Nac (AKA Cysteine) plus 3 times the vitamin C or 3000mg of vitamin c--daily. Cysteine (NAC) is a precursor of glutathione, which allows it to pass into the cells easier so the cells can form glut itself. I am taking glutathione and NAC as a part of my anti-aging stack. Glutathione is the primary compound responsible for DNA repair.

So in addition to lightening your skin tone (which it does very well, I can attest to that) you are also anti-aging and repairing your DNA damage so you don't age. If you take pills, it is cheaper than injections BUT you won't start seeing results until 3 months. From my experience if you do this stack you will go back to the color you had when you were a child. I know I did.

Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh, Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 45811
If you want to do it via pills the formula is 1000mg of Glutathione, with 1000 of Nac (AKA Cysteine) plus 3 times the vitamin C or 3000mg of vitamin c--daily. Cysteine (NAC) is a precursor of glutathione, which allows it to pass into the cells easier so the cells can form glut itself. I am taking glutathione and NAC as a part of my anti-aging stack. Glutathione is the primary compound responsible for DNA repair.

So in addition to lightening your skin tone (which it does very well, I can attest to that) you are also anti-aging and repairing your DNA damage so you don't age. If you take pills, it is cheaper than injections BUT you won't start seeing results until 3 months. From my experience if you do this stack you will go back to the color you had when you were a child. I know I did.

Good luck.
God bless you 🙏

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo

Good luck.
Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo