Phenotypes

9cel

9cel

Pump and dump=law
What are the top 3 phenotypes and explain why, not water shit like muh colouring but actual scientific high iq shit

1. Mediterrain pheno
2. Matt bomer pheno
3. Nordic pheno

It´s so brutal when you get mogged by your own parent.
Both my mom and my dad are above average looking, my mom is probably even staceylite, it fucking pisses me off everyone is saying how they wanna bone my mom while genetic recombination hit me like a truck

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker
there is no best pheno. it's better to have a mixture of multiple phenotypes. mixed people have better dna and are better looking. Sergi Cabrer, Chico Lachowski, Adriana Lima, jeremy meeks are all mixed.

pure scandinavian men look like ogres. pure africans look like monkeys. pure british women look like witches... etc. it's better to have a mixed ancestry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, 0hMan and LooksThinker
Both my mom and my dad are above average looking, my mom is probably even staceylite, it fucking pisses me off everyone is saying how they wanna bone my mom while genetic recombination hit me like a truck
My htb+ mother (in his prime) fucked a ltn and now i´m worse version of her. I atleast got some good features from recombination like full lips and great eyearea.

there is no best pheno. it's better to have a mixture of multiple phenotypes. mixed people have better dna and are better looking. Sergi Cabrer, Chico Lachowski, Adriana Lima, jeremy meeks are all mixed.

pure scandinavian men look like ogres. pure africans look like monkeys. pure british women look like witches... etc. it's better to have a mixed ancestry.
Best phenotype combination is a nordic country with a mediterranean country tbh

best phenotype is attention from women and to not be seen as repulsive

there's attractive men of every pheno, it's not the crux in whether you're going to be goodlooking.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055